seven

"this does not seem fair" Stu said stuffing pills into a steak. He looked at olivia for some help but she was gone.

Phil nudged him. "it's rock paper scissors, nothings more fair."

"olivia would do it"

"yeah well too bad cause i'm not letting her"

"where is she anyway" Alan butted in.

Phil looked behind him. "she's asleep so will y'all shut the fuck up"

"Phil i really don't want to do this" Stu looked to grab the meat off the table warily. rock paper scissors was not about to determine whether or not he lives right now.

"do it for doug." phil knew that guilt tripping him was probably mean but this was something that had to be done in order to find him so it might as well be worth the shot.

Stu walked into the bathroom and started to whisper at the tiger in order to not startle it. he carefully placed the steak down and tiptoed to the door until the tiger growled and he skipped out the door. "so what do we do now" he closed the door behind him.

"we wait" Phil said patiently. after all that had happened in the past few hours, they got a little break from all the chaos so he wanted to enjoy it and try to relax if he could. he was still tense from before and besides weed there was only one other thing that could calm him down.

"hey baby" he whispered opening the door to her room. liv was only half asleep and she hummed in response. he crept over to the other side of the bed. the closer he got to her, the better he felt. he could feel the warmth of the sheets around her and smell her watermelon shampoo.

he lifted the large comforter and she stirred in her sleep turning around to face him. he unbuttoned his shirt as her eyes fluttered open and she watched intently. noticing every muscle in his chest and all the slight curves of his abs leading all the way down to a gentle v- line being generously shown by low rise jeans.

"hi" he smiled ear to ear, hearing her soft voice and reaching down to hold her. she stretched out her arms inviting him to her warmth which he happily accepted. burrying his nose in her hair, he flipped her on top of him.

she smiled. "well this is new" he grazed her leg with his thick fingers, tracing patterns into her thigh. he looked at her lips admiring them.

"actually i don't think it is" referring to what they think happened last night. "oh right speaking of" he started. he got distracted when he looked at her eyes.

she was so infatuated with him it was disgusting. the way that she gazed at him told him that she was listening and truly thinking about every word he uttered. he felt heard. or listen to. even if it was for one stupid thing. she was there. she was there for him and she knew he needed her.

she needed him too. which was difficult for her because she didn't feel like she should depend on people. she wanted to have the ability to feel comfortable on her own because eventually everyone leaves. her dependence was strictly off limits but he tugged at those strings and seemed to pull just enough to where she knew that she needed him.

"yeah?" olivia asked curious as to what was on his mind. there could have been a number of things that he was thinking about but given the current circumstances and she knew it had to be something that wasn't truly necessary because he would've told everyone as a group.

"how did we separate last night?" he huffed and brought his hand up to her waist. "cause of course we started off together but you ended up.." he paused. "elsewhere"

she laughed at his words. "phil?" his gaze softened at her tone. "mike?" he nodded.

"that never happened" she confirmed causing him to sigh in relief. he brought both his hands up to her hips. she played with the pillowcase behind his head with her arms around his neck. "when i woke up he got me coffee and we talked about a couple things that happened and that wasn't one of them."