Chapter 9

Olivia

'Get to the children!' One wolf shouted.

'FIND HER!..... I want the whole place searched. We are not leaving until I have her.'

I can hear more screaming coming from inside the pack house, children crying, wolves fighting tearing each other apart limb from limb, blood is everywhere.

'Arthur! where is he!? Arthur! " I shout, trying to push past the warriors preventing me from heading towards the fight.

'Ollie boo you need t-to r-run,' Arthur linked. He's faint but alive.

'Arthur, where are you!? please, I'm scared, Arth-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shh, it's okay, you're safe.... I've got you." I hear someone say, pulling me towards their warmth, I fall back into a slumber.

Slowly rolling over I open my eyes only to squint to the sun seeping through the blinds, letting out a sigh I burrow further into the soft, large bed. Blankets and pillows surrounding my body, it smells like pine and... bacon? As if on queue, my stomach starts to rumble.

I sit up, taking in my surroundings. A large king-size bed is central to the back wall of the open room, a wooden desk to the right with a t.v. up on the wall above it. To the left are two doors, one is open leading into the ensuite, and I'm assuming the door to the right is the walk-in robe.

This isn't my house.

Cautiously, I sit up, gently placing both my feet on the fluffy black carpet. Looking down I realise I'm not in my clothes, I'm in a large black shirt and a pair of shorts. where are my clothes? why am I here?

Standing up, I fall back onto the bed, a shooting pain going down my back. I hiss slowly lifting the shirt, only to see bandages wrapped around my torso following up to my chest.

"Good to see you're awake." he said. I quickly look over to the doorway, only to see Jason. "You hungry?"

"What happened?" I asked, pulling the shirt quickly back down.

"Food first then talk, you need help up?" he gestured, heading towards me.

"N-no I can manage," I stutter, pushing myself off the bed, letting out a pained noise, I bite my lip, shutting my eyes tightly, my arm subconsciously reaching to my back.

"Please let me hel -" I cut him off by putting my hand up towards him, gesturing to stop. he pursed his lips, giving a nod, "I'll be in the kitchen." he said before turning away.

The room fell silent once again, the only noise coming from my throat with each grunt and hiss as I slowly made my way out of the room, and down the corridor towards what I'm assuming is the kitchen.

Pulling out a chair at the island, I cautiously sit down. Watching Jason go to the fridge pulling out random ingredients, I'm still yet to figure out why I am here. All I can remember is being in the woods and the wolf, did he do this? surely not he seemed nice and wasn't threatening. I even laid down on him..... I must have fallen asleep.

"Kylo has taken a liking to you." he states, still moving about by the stove, his back still turned.

"K-kylo?" I asked, puzzled.

"My wolf, Skye." He sighed. "You really don't remember?"

I pressed my lips together, furrowing my eyebrows, and looked down towards my hands. "I don't understand." He brings a plate over filled with bacon, scrambled eggs, and sausages.

"Eat up, you need it," He solemnly grinned. Placing his plate across from me, he immediately started digging in.

A few minutes had passed whilst we ate silently, and the food tasted just as good as it smelt. he didn't once look up from his plate.

How does his wolf already like me unless.... it was him in the forest. but why? where am I? why am I so groggy?

"Instead of this avoidance by food, I need you to explain Jason." I placed my knife and fork down, pushing the plate of food away, although I have big regrets because I haven't finished it, and it tastes so good.

He slowly places his cutlery down and glances towards me. "I don't know where to start." he admits.

"The beginning." I stare, trying not to faulter at the fake confidence.

"The beginning?" he makes eye contact, tilting his head like a curious pup.

"Jason, I'm not playing around what the fuck do you know?" Yes I'm aware I'm being rude but I need answers, no more back and fourth games, I need to know what happened.

"I..." he falters avoiding eye contact, he shakes his head. "I'm the Alpha of the Blood Crescent Pack, I have no need to elaborate on what I know about you, quite frankly I should be asking you the questions." He spoke in a steady voice, once again being cold.

"Can you at least tell me why I'm here?" I whispered defeated. dropping my head gazing towards my hands.

"In my territory, or the Pack house?" he asked looking down at me.

"T-territory?.... I'm sorry I d-didn't know if I trespassed in the w-woods, It won't happen again." I blurted out shivering under his intense gaze.

"I'll cut the chase, you came into my packs border, Kylo shifted out to see who and my guess it was you. He says you got comfortable and fell asleep. He did too, next thing you know a Rogue attacked. My warriors came out took care of the Rogue and Kylo brought you here to the packs doctor." he shrugged, turning away putting his food in the bin and dishes in the sink.

I kept my lips sealed not knowing what to say, Jason turned back around and pushed my plate towards me, "Eat, my Beta will be over shortly." he commanded and walked away slamming the front door

At the sudden silence of the kitchen, I shivered. It's eerie in here when there's silence. Giving up on my appetite I toss the food out and put my plate in the sink on top of Jasons. Turning around across the island was the lounge room, there's no t.v just a large fireplace with books either side from the floor to the roof and a large sofa with two recliners surrounding the fire place.

Carefully I make my way back to the bedroom, looking towards the massive bed I notice how the bed was intentionally made to have comfort with the pillows and blankets organised to make it like circular but comfy den. Did he do that?

Turning away I make my way to the ensuite. Glancing towards the mirror I gasp, my hair is a matted mess, dirt smudges up my arms and neck, I lift the shirt and turn my back to the mirror. There's faint red lines where the injury is, it looks like a giant claw mark. I'll change them when I get home.

Next to the sink is neatly folded clothes, they weren't what I was wearing before I got here but they are definitely my clothes. Carefully but quickly I changed, raked my fingers through my hair as best I could and removed the visible dirt from my skin using the wash cloth.

"Ollie?" a muffled voice came from behind the door followed by a persistent knocking. Caleb?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay finally a new chapter only took like 6+ hours to smash together.

Sorry if there's more questions and confusion than answers in this chapter the next one is on the way. Which will clear this one up a little more,
See you soon!!