Chapter 14

Jason

"What was that interaction, Alpha?" Blue asks, smiling like a maniac leaning over the counter.

I continue to stare towards the door from the booth, imagining my Angel being back in my presence, her scent still lingers, and it's driving Kylo insane.

 Olivia stormed off not too long ago, I understand her behaving off after the attack, but my god, she lacks manners.

"Chase."  Kylo interrupts, I know full well he wants to run after her. He hasn't got over the interaction in the woods, He definitely felt the pull.

"What on earth was that?" Caleb interjects. 

"That was my Mate, being a pain in thy ass," I heaved out, dropping my head on the table and leave a thump.

"Some things never change with her," Caleb laughed, patting my shoulder.

"Hey Jason, Although you're the Alpha I'm going to go against rules and demand you to return her bag," Blue stated, dangling her school bag in the air with an obnoxious grin plastered on her face.

"I'll let that slide. Watch your mouth next time." I commanded, making sure to smile faintly. 

'The Goddess is in our hand today,' Kylo linked, urging us to hurry up and go to our mate.

We quickly grabbed her bag, making our way out of the Café.

Following her scent. I stop at the pavement just before her property, looking up towards her room. Her curtains are drawn shut, but you can still see her silhouette. 

Now, I could either be a creep and knock on her window. but knowing her disgusting Father isn't here, I'll be a gentleman and knock on her door.

I walk up her porch, stopping short at her door, hand raised in a fist prepared to knock.

Why the fuck am I nervous? 

Holding my breath I push through and bang  few times, listening out intently. I hear muttering going on and fumbling on the other side.

Her alluring scent is more prevalent, intoxicating and flowery, My perfect Angel.

Shaking out of the trance I hold her bag up at arms length just in time for her to swing the door open.

"Jason?" She asks, frowning. 

Kylo purrs at the name, its delicacy flowing from her plump kissable lips, Fuck how I'd love to taste her.

Even though temptation is strong I stand my ground watching her reach for the bag, smiling down at her. 

Her beautiful freshly showered hair is in a messy bun, a few stragglers resting on the nape of her neck, a singlet hugging close to her body, visible bandages are seeping through the holes.

I'm glad she's at least taking care of her wounds though.

She's not much shorter than my towering self, only a head smaller but it's cute. She's my feisty, little mate.

She quickly collects herself looking at the bag then me before shortly after snatching it from my grasp and slamming the door.

Feisty again, will she ever let me in?

"No thank you," I ask, knowing she hasn't moved from the other side. 

She responds by asking me to leave her alone, followed by the drop of her bag and a thump on the door. Deciding not to ask, I come up with a better idea.

A little bit of Wolf and Rabbit. I'm the bait.

I turn to my left to the bench I was sat on last time I was here, plopping myself in it, sighing contently.