Chapter 25

Olivia

It's been a few weeks now since the incident, and the recovery has been fast with some things but slow with others. My strength has slowly come back, and I can finally talk, although not loudly. My weight as well has increased. I no longer look like someone from a grave.

Shortly after I woke up in his bed I demanded that I was put in another room, Jason tried arguing back, even going as far as getting Caleb to harass me although we both continued to joke about his anticks, mostly Caleb tough because he's never seen him behave this way.

Neither of the boys will allow me back at school, they said there is really no need especially when you're in a pack I still refuse to accept their logic, like yes I hated it there but it was one of my routes to get away from them, maybe go to france the country of love or even italy for their baguettes. 

I've slowly but surely gotten closer to the the group as Blue puts it, it includes myself and of course Blue, Gran, Caleb, and little bit with Jason though, I still plan of getting out but doing so is proving to be more difficult especially with him insisting I'm his mate and all that rubbish

I've gotten especially closer to Blue, though. we gossip like crazy girls. Although I'm still a little closed off, we make it work. I have a rough plan on how to get out, but I'm not sure if I should until after I see Gran. She has my Mothers memoir after all.

Fraya hasn't been heard since being saved. I don't know whether it's from the physical trauma or that she's too weak, although that doesn't seem realistic.

The Pack house is gorgeous though, each room having a different but similar theme, my favourite place is the library, the walls are covered head to toe in books, even rows and rows like in the fantasy movies or book you read.

Near the entrance of the library is a huge fir place, and fancy grandad chairs too. That's my favourite place to sit, It's quiet enough so I can write in this book like I'm doing right now.

The fire now only warm embers and the knitted blanket thrown over my legs, I like reading about other Packs, this library is full of the history on them although Alpha Jason doesn't like me snooping in that section.

I'm not going to lie he is a very handsome man. Although he's blunt, his eyes tell a different story, like a hidden soft side. Although I'd love to explore every in-

"There you are, girl. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Blue exaggerates, holding her heart as she walks over to me.

"No, sorry, I was just w-"

"Yeah, yeah, writing your own love story, come I have something to show you." She mocked, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the comfy chair, leaving all my belongings behind.

I roll my eyes at her excitement and tail behind her leaving the library going up stairs to an empty ball looking room, through another set of doors down a corridor and back into the classic kitchen and right across the corridor the communal area.

"So you dragged me from my loving abode to this room with lack of books and access to a lot of people?" I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Stay, okay, just like I don't know, sit," She ushers, pushing me further into the room.

'I'm not a dog,' I retort, watching her hurry out of the room.

I stand idle where she left me for a moment before reluctantly taking a seat in another comfy grandad chair. 

"What on earth is she up to Fray Fray?"  I link, knowing she won't respond, maybe one day she will again.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday To Ollie bear happy birthday to you!" I turn in surprise seeing Caleb and Blue carrying a rather large chocolate cake, Gran is too their right holding a present. Surprisingly, Jason is leaning against the door frame.