Cartman's birthday flashback

(This isn't a chapter but a memory of Cartman's 17 birthday since it's July 1st p.s he's 18 in this fic)

(This has gore and cannibalism so watch out.)

It was Cartman's birthday. In the afternoon, you two were playing violent video games like in middle school times. Cartman's stomach growled, revealing himself to be hungry.

"Y/N can you make me lunch?" He asked. "You asked." You said and put the video game controller down and left the house.

You went up to a senior from school, sitting on a bench. Which he graduated since it's summer break. Though, he was a bully. "What do you want faggot?" He spat. You hit him so hard in the head with your bat. You continue to keep hitting him until he's left unconscious.

You put him inside a large bag and went to your house. Nobody was home, so you're free.

It's shocking that no one caught you.

As you got to your basement, you settled the corpse into a wooden table. You removed his shirt and sliced his torso in half. Ripping the cut open, you removed a few organs and placed them into a plate.

You get a cup and scoops of blood into it. You added sugar so it tasted sweet and far away from the taste of blood. And you opened his eyelid and sliced the eye off and then closed it.

For the rest of the body which you weren't using anymore, you placed it into a huge boiling pot. Then you went to the kitchen and start cooking the organs you took. The amazing cooking smell attacked your nose.

You took the eye and toothpick. You poked the toothpick to the eyeball into the middle top, where the toothpick is poked through the top of the eyeball a little bit.

It took at least 20 minutes to cook the organs. As it's done, you turned off the stove and get burger buns. You cut the cooked organs into patties and made 4 burgers since Cartman eats a lot. You took the toothpicked eyeball and stick it in top of one of the burgers.

You went back to the basement. You turned off the boiling pit and took the body. It was pale and less blood. You went to your backyard and buried the corpse deep down.

*SpongeBob narrator voice*
Later....

The 4 were sitting on a picnic table outside, chatting. You finally came with a plate of the 4 burgers you made.

"Here you are Eric." You said. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" He took one and munched on it. Yeah, he was eating a human organ but wasn't aware of it so he continued eating.

The other 3 just looked disgusted due to the way the burgers look. "Dude.. you call that a burger? THE FUCK IS THAT??" Kyle asked.

"Beef." You lied. "It's my first time cooking burgers." You lied again because you started cooking them since you were 12. Except with actual patties and not human organs.

Stan felt himself about to throw up. He ran to the grass area and threw up, more than he does when he was with his ex girlfriend Wendy.

Another rare moment of you smiling when you watched Cartman eat since he enjoyed your cook. The other 2 were just speechless and still grossed out.