Chapter 13 - Y/N likes Cartman?

Your POV

I put my shit into my locker and as I closed it, I decided to sit down against it and hug my legs. Craig's locker is next to mine and he's talking with Stan right now.

Some people say that Craig and I have similar personalities but described me as more dead inside and less attractive while Craig is the more chill one. And others say that he's a fusion of me and Stan.

Anyways, Craig and Stan were talking about their boyfriends and other stuff but I wasn't really paying attention to them so I don't clearly know what they were talking about. All the sudden, Stan asked me a very simple question. "Y/N, do you like Cartman?" I turned my head to them. "No. What makes you think that?"

"Y'know, you two hang out a lot and it just looks like you're the only one who gets along with him." Craig shrugged. "He's slightly nice to me because we have stuff in common. But I don't clearly know why." I explained, trying to get away with it because I don't even like Eric. People just think that because we're "close."

"We're just friends. He should be straight." I stated. "Uh-huh." Craig responded.

"You know every couple were friends before getting together right?" Stan asked. "Say all you want but we're both straight and never going together." I said and walked away, wanting them to forget.

Narrator POV

"I don't believe him. I still think he likes Cartman." Craig says as Y/N walks away. "So do I." Stan shrugged. "Also when I asked him, he blushed a little bit and wanted to get away with it." Stan added. "Exactly. And whenever Cartman's feeling scared or disgusted, he would always go to Y/N and hide behind his back." Craig spoke.

Your POV

I walked away from them. I'm tired of hearing people thinking I like Eric or what so ever.

Or Y'know what? Maybe he's just cute. Just saying. No romantic shit at all and I mean in a friend's way. I'm calling him cute like a father calling his son cute. Yeah, Eric is cute. No gay feelings at all. I promise 100%. Please.

I was interrupted by my weird thoughts when Eric yelled my name. I stopped as he ran to me. He had 2 cake pops and handed one to me. "I don't really eat much, but thanks." I said. "Just eat, you're not anorexic." Eric shrugged. "That's kinda gay.." we heard a boy we don't know say. Eric snarled. "Nobody asked now get the fuck out, cunt."

"Ok, just saying." The boy shrugged and walked away. "Why do so many people think we're gay??" Eric complained. "Society be society. It never believes that we're straight." I sighed and took a bite of my cake pop.

"Those are good.. where did you bought those?" I asked. "Starbucks, dumbass. I stopped by." He said muffled since he's talking and eating. "Ok." We finished eating. I threw the stick away while he threw his at Kyle. "FUCK YOU FATASS!!" He yelled. "You mean fuck Stan, Jew?" Eric giggled. He took my hand and we rushed the shit away.

*SpongeBob narrator voice*
A few hours later...

I got home, went to my room, placed my backpack beside my bed and lay down facing the ceiling. I can barley hear Elenor talking to her boyfriend next door, which I know his name now. Cody. And Elenor's inviting him over... Ah shit.

I'm not going to see 13 year olds kiss. Not at all. And yes.. She's saying sweet things to him like "I love you babe" and shit like that.

I sighed, went down stairs, get a bottle of water, went back up, and took a few deep gulps. Later, I was in the living room playing my acoustic guitar. The doorbell rang.

I got up and opened the door, revealing a boy who looks 12 or 13 and he's shorter than me. "Who is this?" I asked. "I'm Cody and I'm Elenor's fr-"
"Oh I think I know you. I'm her brother." I cut him off and let him in shutting the door.

"Elenor your boyfriend's here!!" I called because she's upstairs in her room! She opened her door and looked pissed. "He's not my boyfriend I told you multiple times!" She lied. "Uh-huh. Now go hang out with him." Elenor ran down and I went upstairs because I have to.