Chapter 22 - Unwanted feelings II

Eric POV

I woke up the next morning after having a sweet dream where I ate so much that I would've took a huge shit on the toilet in my sleep. The first thing I noticed was... Y/N SLEEPING NEXT TO ME???

"AHHHHHH!!!" I pushed him off the bed which cause him to wake up but of course he wasn't surprised by it. HE'S FUCKING EMOTIONLESS.

"Anything wrong?" He asked. "Why the hell are you sleeping next to me??" I asked. "It was late at night and I was too sleepy to drive home. But I didn't do anything gay while you were asleep so don't even think about it." He responded.

"Whatever." I shrugged and got up. "I'm just gonna go now.. See ya." He said and left my room.

So uh... Y/N left in the morning after we slept. In the same bed but no gay stuff tho. He just slept next to me because he knows that I'm not gay.

But... There's something different I see in him... It's weird to have these feelings since I'm straight..

NO NO NO. SHUT UP. I don't like him I'm not a faggot!! He's just so fucking attractive that I think uh... How the hell he doesn't get any bitches. Or... do I want him to have bitches?

I heard the front door open which is my mum. "Eric I'm home!" She called "okay mehm whatever!" I called back with a sigh.

I threw myself in bed and cuddled Clyde the frog. What I could think about right now is Y/N. His (hair length) hair, (e/c) eyes, how tall he is, his appearance..

NO NO NO FUCK!!! I DON'T LIKE HIM, RIGHT?? THIS CAN'T BE!!! I'M NOT GAY!!! I'LL ALWAYS HE 100% STRAIGHT AND NEVER HOLD HANDS WITH A GUY AND I CAN'T BE DEVELOPING FEELINGS FOR Y/N!!! UGH!!!!

I am pissed as hell. I let go of Clyde the frog, threw my hands to my head, and started pulling my hair. I FUCKING hate these thoughts!! I CAN'T BE FUCKING GAY!!! I CANNOT BE IN LOVE WITH Y/N!! IT'S WRONG! IT'S... IT'S... ARGHHHHHH!!!!

"I DON'T LIKE Y/N!!!" I screamed into my pillow just so my mum won't hear me. I'm just frustrated.

After that, two little spirits that looked like me appeared both sides next to my head, which is my Angel and devil.. oh shit.

"You do like Y/N and it's true! You must listen to your heart and take your time before one of you confess!" My angel stated. "NO. Don't listen to that fag with the halo! You are not gay. Homosexuality is a sin!" My devil laughed. "SHUT UP YOU SATANIST!! THEY WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER NOW GO KILL YOURSELF!!!" My Angel screamed. "Stay mad but they were never meant for each other." My devil smirked.

As they began to argue, I start to feel weird. I gulped and shook my head until they went away. I sighed to myself and asked myself I few questions.

Should I listen to my angel for devil? Do I really want Y/N? Am I stupid if I don't wanna be gay but fall for him? Is Y/N straight or Bi? Would he like someone like me back?

Why did Y/N sleep next to me on the bed instead of sleeping on the floor or driving home?

And then I just got my answer to all of those annoying ass questions.

Welp, guess I'm a fag now.

And yes, I would get jealous if Y/N gets close with a girl. I groaned to myself because I don't even want those shitty feelings. I don't even understand how this is supposed to be prove that it's valid.

No I'm not homophobic I got Tweek and Craig together years ago 🙄