Chapter 23 - Dad finds out

(Sorry for not updating I have a life 🥲)

Your POV:

I was having just a peaceful time. reading a book and not having to worrying about shit. I mean, I don't feel emotions often so how is that gonna be possible? Until then..

"Y/N! Get downstairs! I have something to tell you." Dad yelled from downstairs. I sighed, got up, and went down. "What?" I questioned as i walked to him. He was looking at me, crossing his arms and had a serious face expression. Aw shit.

"What the hell is this." He asks, pulling out his phone and showing me a video of me dancing at the bar from days ago... wait. Someone was recording me the whole time without me knowing? What the fuck?

"Who is that?" I asked, pretending to be confused. "You know, Y/N. I know that it's you." Dad spat. Welp, looks like I've been caught. But I gotta keep lying, Y'know.

"I don't remember doing that.. you probably think that's me because he looks like me." I spoke. "Y/N you are almost an adult. Stop lying and tell me the truth." Dad said, pissed. He's obviously a dumbass. He says I'm almost an adult and continues to be upset that I'm at a bar. How stupid.

"Dad. For another time, that is not me. I swear." I sighed but he chose to be delusional and assume that it's me.

Not only that, he thinks the place that I'm dancing is some strip club. Like, c'mon. There's no poles or money, it's just a fucking dance floor with music playing in the background. Come on. There's a difference between a bar and strip club, Y'know.

"Y/N. If I see you dance in the strip club one more ti.."
Before dad could finish, Elenor barged in since she came home from somewhere.
"DAD! I SHOWED MY FRIEND THE VIDEO OF Y/N AND SHE CALLED HIM SEXY!" She yelled.

Holy shit, did I really get people attracted to me?