Chapter 5 - Parents out

Your POV:

11pm Sunday and driving to drop mom and dad to the airport. In the car, I was playing some music. Elenor and I said our goodbyes and drove back home. So basically, the good news is that our parents is out for around 3 weeks and the bad news is that I have to watch over Elenor. Ahhh shit.

I was tired. Elenor and I went to our rooms and I threw myself to bed while she talks to her friend very loud on a phone. Like usual. Im (17 or 18) in senior and she's 13 in 7th grade by the way.

I was also bored so I took out my phone and look at pics at my celebrity crush, Kurt Cobain from Nirvana. I have a gay crush on him. He's soooo cute I can't believe he passed away :(
(If you have a different celebrity crush u can change it but if u like Kurt then good 4 u)

I heard a knock on my door, which is obviously Eric. I opened it and let him in. "Your parents are out now right?" He asked. "Yeah."

He smiled devilishly. No shit.

"Oh don't think we're gonna do something sus." I sighed. "EWWW WHAT THE FUCK WE'RE NOT!!!" 

"Shhh Elenor's next door." I whispered.

"I have another dare for you to do on February." He smirked. "Ok what?" I asked. "Go to a gay bar late at night but I'll be on the phone with you for the whole time. Just make sure no gay man kisses you or whatever." He explained smiling innocently.

Woah. Now that's a lot for me since I'm not gay but I'll sure do it. I won't interact with the people though, just chill and take an experience.

"Sure do." I agreed.

*SpongeBob narrator voice*
The next morning...

Fuck, I forgot it was Monday. The worst day of this fucking week.

At least I get to see friends, especially Eric I guess. REMINDER that I don't "like like" him or whatever you call, he's just my closest friend.

I got up and changed. I made pancakes for Elenor, skipped breakfast and went straight to the bus stop where the 4 are at. Good thing I don't need to drive Elenor to school since she's on the bus too except on a different bus stop.