Chapter 19 - Bloody Mary

Your POV

Don't mind me, I'm just writing on my diary right now.

Dear diary. I don't really have an opinion on today so far, but tonight I'm going to the gay bar that my crush Eric dared me to. It's late February and February 2023 will be short so I should just do it now.

The lucky part is that parents won't be home tonight until 11am tomorrow so tonight's my chance.

Elenor invited her friends for some slumber party in her room. And obviously, I wasn't allowed inside but I don't care and I'm not even interested of what's going on.

*SpongeBob narrator voice*
Later...

It was 9:20 so I'm gonna get ready. I went to my closet, took the suit, and changed. It actually fits me very well. Not too tight, not too loose, just perfect. I went to mom and dad's bathroom and put some dark eyeshadows. Not too much, just a few. Just like Gerard Way's from my chemical romance in the three cheers album.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Holy shit. I look attractive. And to be honest, I haven't been that pretty in a long time.. No shit. Eric started calling me and I answered the phone. And no, none of us is gonna hang up for a few hours since he's gonna know about how I'm doing at the gay bar. Hopefully I don't get attacked by the males there.

I answered the phone. "I just got ready." I said. "Cool now send me a pic." He demanded. I took a picture of myself and send the pic to Eric.

"Ok uhh wishing you a good luck." Eric said, basically knowing that there's gonna be fanboys at me. "No shit if that happens, I'm out." I responded. "Yeah that's why I'm literally staying in a fuckin call with you."

For the rest of the minutes before 10, we just chat about stuff. And then the last minute is when I left this house but still in the call with Eric. I got into the car and drove to the gay bar.

As I arrived, I got out and there was a security guard in the front door that asks your age. And you have to be 21 or older to enter, but ehhh. I lied my age because why not.

"I'm gonna record a video and post it on Snapchat." I said and went on Snapchat. I recorded myself walking to the door.

"Age?" She asked. "24." I lied. She opened the door for me and I entered in.

I stopped recording and edited it with a text, "Walking to a gay bar bitches💕" and posted it.

Inside, there were flashing lights, tables that look like they're from a restaurant, and loud music in the background. There were lots of the gay men there. Some lesbian women too but mostly gay guys. It seems like I'm the only Bi person here, which I'm not interacting nor kissing anybody.

I sat at the table where they give drinks. But I don't want to drink, I prefer to smoke. "Drinks, sir?" The waiter asked me."

"No thank you, just smoking here." I replied. I pulled out a cigarette, lit it up with my lighter, inhaled the smoke, take the cigarette out, and breathed out the smoke. My experience so far is relaxed.

"How is it?" Eric asked me. "I'm kinda relaxed. There's a lot of gay dudes here!" I yelled through the phone since there was loud music. "Well no shit!"

"I'm not going to drink I'm just smoking." I confessed. "Well duh." Eric replied.

Narrator POV

"Please guys, there's plenty of me for everyone." A man chuckled as there were a few males surrounding him, flirting and possibly seducing him. Suddenly, he noticed you sitting alone, smoking, and barley on a call but only the one who's on the call with you is talking.