Chapter 6 - Bro that's kinda gay

(Bunny, Dip, Tyde, Bendy, Creek, and mostly Style wooo)

(Oh don't worry you and Eric aren't going 2getha <3

.....yet.)

(P.S fixed this chapter bc Eric is not homophobic)

Your POV:

Monday in school wasn't bad than I expected. It was only bad for Eric honestly. At the bus, Stan texted me because he wanted to tell me something but didn't want the fatass to heard what he'll say.

Whiskey man: I like Kyle..

You: then confess

Whiskey man: but what if he doesn't like me back?

You: he told me he liked you like 2 months ago

Whiskey man: ...

You: Exactly now ask him out

Whiskey man: What will be a good time to tho? I'm a bit shy btw

You: Lunch maybe

Whiskey man: Ok <3

You: Hold hands

Stan POV:

I blushed as Y/N texted me "Hold hands". Welp, Kyle likes me so it's my duty. I took his hand with was on the middle of the seat and wrapped my fingers.

Nothing happened. He wrapped his fingers back... and his face was a little pink.

Yep he totally likes me back.

(At lunch)

Your POV:

It was finally lunch. What I meant by finally is that Stan and Kyle will go together.

Stan was sitting with me and he looked nervous. Kyle was chatting with Kenny and Eric is also next to me on his phone. "C'mon, it won't be hard. You know he likes you." I whispered to Stan. He still had a nervous expression on his face which I don't know why since he literally knows that Kyle falls for him.

"I'll go use the bathroom real quick." Kyle said getting out from his seat. "Now's your chance. Now get your ass up and follow him and confess after he's done." I said. "Ok fine!" Stan sighed and left.

Finally.

I put my feet on the table and relaxed.

Narrator POV:

Stan stood outside from the boys bathroom. Kyle was done and was about to walk out until he saw Stan. "Can I tell you something dude?" Stan asked, trying not to blush. "Uhh sure." Kyle shrugged.

Stan took his hand and ran him into a stall. They looked at each other, Stan's face expression that he's ready to confess and Kyle obviously blushing. "Kyle.. I love you. I know I usually say that as a best friend, but.. Not this time. I actually want to be together. And.. thats kind of why I'm defending Cartman when he's bothering you.. Again, I love you." Stan confessed.

Kyle was in the loss of words. He couldn't say anything else, so he took Stan and pursed his lips into his, which Stan's eyes widen open. His arms were wrapped around his neck.

He shuts his eyes and kisses back.

Your POV:

"Yeah they're totally gay." I laughed along to Eric, which we're talking about Stan and Kyle.

And it aged. Stan and Kyle walked back to our table, holding hands. "Told you." I said to Stan. "Ooo so cute. GET A ROOM!!!" Eric yelled. "We already did fatass." Kyle smiled.