RAANJHANAA PART-1

That girl opens her eyes and Aman looks at her face in the moonlight and gets lost in her eyes..

Suddenly that girl pushes Aman and gets up...Aman comes out from his dream world and looks at the girl shockingly
Aman:ms..do you really thank someone who save you in this way..!

Girl:god knows best...do you regard yourself as my life saviour?did I even asked you to save me? Anyways anyone will react like this when they open their eyes after nearly dying and seeing someone that close...

Aman:wahh..you don't even know how to say thank you and top of that you are saying all this..you know what it's total rubbish!!!!

Aman tends to leave and finds his wallet and mobile missing...
Aman:ahh..see because of you I lost my precious wallet and mobile..do you have mobile just give me..I want to block my cards..

Roshni looks at him and sees her mobile and headphones are missing too..
Roshni:no way..i lost them too...

They both points fingers at each other at a time and says that..
Roshni:it's because of you..
Aman:it's because of you..

Aman leaves from there taking his stuff...he wanders on the road trying to reach some destination..
Aman in mind:did I do right thing..I mean i left a girl on a winter night at midnight on a place like this..what if she again attempts suicide? No..I will let her be like that only..see her attitude..

24hours before,
At Mumbai,
Aman is working in his lab and comes outside like a zombie due to his continuous work on his research for 3months..
Aman comes inside his office and his employees wishes him and Aman's PA Rohan leads his way..

Aman sits on his chair lazily like he is done for the day..
Rohan:Aman..how long will you work like this..?you aren't even thinking about your health and neglecting it..

Aman:uff..you started nagging me already..this is why I never liked my cousin to be my PA in first place..

Rohan:haha..maa assigned me to look after you and I agreed because the money I get in return is too good to not to accept..

Aman:don't nag me and do your work..
Rohan:iam doing my work..maa gave you two options that either you marry someone or go on a trip to somewhere
Aman: why my own maa always ties my hands with these ridiculous options..it's better I don't take up that first option...

Rohan:fine then I will make your arrangements Aman..
Saying this rohan leaves from there..
................

Aman sees himself in the chennai's airport standing in the busy resh and recalling his recent phone call with rohan..
Rohan:Aman.. according to maa's condition now you will be like a commoner and enjoy this trip...limited cash will available in your card so everything from now on will be done by yourself and you need to actually send a selfie from there to maa daily...otherwise you will be facing a world war after your return..

Aman smiles at his situation and boards a train with many people and struggles himself and finally reaches Ooty by asking for a lift for a hour through some van

At present,
Aman finds himself standing near roshni who is busy in looking at Lake..Aman irks thinking about how he couldn't leave her here by all herself and returned..

Aman: execuse me ms...
Roshni turns at him and looks at him..she instantly gets up and hugs him...Aman gets shocked..

Roshni:iam sorry..i..uhh..i thought you are my Bhai..
Aman:you couldn't even recognise your own brother's voice and did you mistaken me as him?do i really need to believe this?don't tell me you like me and going to do something..

He covers his hands crossedly on his upper body and roshni rolls her eyes at him..
Roshni: god knows best..i will agree you have cute eyes but you are not good looking and doesn't meet my standards..don't be over confident about your looks...

Aman:do you even know who am I? Girls actually die for me..
Roshni:anyways mr..iam not interested in you..
I think you are interested in me because you came back after going on your way...

Aman:i sort of didn't knew the way and returned as this place is easy for anyone to identify as a landmark..?

Aman in mind:uff..total rubbish..she is total mad..she couldn't even thank me for saving her and top of that she is bickering nonsense..iam so sure she ran away from mental hospital..

Roshni in mind:huh..he is attitude star and even praises himself for his looks..ok I agree he is handsome but he can never meet this roshni's standards about men..oh my jungkook..

Roshni doesn't answer him and tends to leave from there..Aman follows her calling her miss..roshni takes her luggage which are somewhat far away from the lake..she takes out tent from her stuff..

Aman tends to ask her that he wants to stay with her but couldn't speak those words with her and follows her when she is doing something..

Roshni: will you follow me like a lost puppy or help me to place this tent...
Aman comes forwards and helps her with tent..
Roshni brings some woods from somewhere and puts the fire on...

Aman and roshni looks at each other's faces clearly for the first time in the fire light  when they sit across each other...
Roshni:ok then as iam kind enough..as a gratitude for saving me although I didn't asked I will let you share my tent with you for tonight..

Aman:btw why did you even attempted suicide..do you even know you would be dead right now if i never showed up and saved you..

Roshni recalls the moment..she touches her neck awkwardly
Roshni:woh..i just was testing myself that i can swim or not after learning swimming classes as i kind of afraid of water..

Aman raises his eyebrows at her..
Aman in mind:it's definitely lie as her body language and voice changed..she could never fool his Aman..
Aman:ms..don't tell me you expect me to believe your lie..you are not even good at telling lie..anyways if you can't say the reason then let it be like that..

Roshni looks at him..Aman looks at the moon.. roshni too looks at the moon

After sometime,
Aman and roshni are laying beside each other with distance..they stare straight at the top of tent and do not dare to look at each other due to awkwardness...roshni turns and her back faces Aman..Aman looks at her and closes his eyes to sleep..

                                STAY TUNED!!!!