RAANJHAANA PART-17

Aman and roshni smiles at each other....

After sometime,
Aman's friends are teasing Aman near roshni and roshni smiles...she sees Priya who is not involved with them...
Mira:are you thinking about Priya?
Roshni tends to speak but Mira continues..
Mira:ever since she went abroad she is like that..she stopped contacting us and interacting with us...don't be surprised about it..
Roshni nods and sees Aman hiding back off Priya to avoid akash and Akshay throwing water on him...

Mira:Priya used to have crush on Aman and Aman always thought about her as his best friend..Priya couldn't digest that fact and went to abroad..i hope you don't mind this..
Roshni:it might be just a silly crush and if she still didn't got over from Aman she would never attend this marriage...I don't mind this as we are going to marry..
Mira nods and smiles..
Mira:i hope it's just her silly crush otherwise if she is in intense one sided love then it might be a problem for you in future..
Roshni:i will deal with her if she is going to be a problem in my life...
Saying this roshni smiles at Mira and Mira nods at her...

At night,
Roshni is standing at the balcony and she sees
Priya leaving from the house worriedly..roshni senses something is wrong with Priya and quickly follows her....

Roshni follows the car in which Priya is leaving... roshni stops the car at a lonely place and sees Priya getting out of the car hurriedly... roshni sees something and gets shocked...
......................
Roshni stands there completely soaked in the blood with 2 deadbodies around her...roshni falls unconscious after witnessing the death of Priya...

Next morning,
Roshni gets conscious and looks around her...the nurse calls the doctor..
Doctor:iam sorry miss but the police are waiting for your statement..
Roshni nods and the police comes in..
Police:i hope you co-operate with us miss..
Roshni nods..
.......................

Roshni gets out of the cab and comes inside the house... everyone runs towards her worriedly...
Anjana:you should have informed us we are tensed about you..at morning Aman told us that you went to hospital for an emergency..why don't you even lift the call..what is that wound on your forehead?
Roshni:maa..iam fine morning I just got hit to something due to lack of sleep...
Aman comes there..
Aman:seems like miss roshni finally remembered her house and came...thank God atleast she told me yesterday before leaving that she got an emergency...

Roshni:Aman i need to tell you something..
Aman:ok btw Priya left today morning as there is something urgent in her work...she told me to tell you that she is sorry and couldn't attend our wedding..
Roshni gets shocked hearing what Aman told her..
Roshni:did..she..went..?
Aman:i dropped her at the airport at morning...

At evening,
Roshni looks at herself in the mirror and remembers the incident happened...she feels nauseous remembering how priya died right infront of her...
Roshni in mind:iam sure Priya died infront of me..but how come Aman dropped Priya at the airport...?what is happening and who is playing all these games....

Aman and roshni's Sangeeth,
Aman and roshni enters the venue and everyone looks at the couple and cheers for them...
Suddenly everyone's mobiles pops up with a notification and they starts to whisper to each other...
Aman and roshni's parents stands shocked seeing the news...
Veena:Aman what is this...did i raised you like this? Are you cheating on roshni and your family?you told me you loved roshni..
Aman:maa what are you saying.. ofcourse I only love roshni and why will I cheat on her?

Veena gives her mobile to aman and Aman sees the news article..
"BUSSINESS TYCOON AND RENOWNED AMAN LUTHRA MARRIED AN UNKNOWN GIRL IN THIS SHOCKING VIDEO AMIDST HIS WEDDING WITH ROSHNI SHARMA"

Roshni and Aman looks at each other after seeing their wedding in church circulating in internet by making roshni's face translucent...Aman quickly calls his PR team to clear the rumours..
Roshni:it is me in the video..we secretly married in our London trip..Aman is not cheating on me..
Their parents gets relieved but they stay somewhat angry on roshan...

Aman cancels the Sangeeth and asks everyone to leave as he is disturbed by the news..
Aman in mind:how could someone leak the wedding video when no one knew about the WEDDING...
Aman:roshni don't worry I will take care of this mess..be careful..
Saying this Aman hugs roshni and leaves from there...

Roshni in mind:iam pretty sure she started her game...iam not going to lose to her...
Did Priya really died or if not then Aman would see her wounds right but Aman did not mention anything...
Roshni sits on the couch holding her head..
Roshni in mind:DID SHE FAKED HER OWN DEATH TO DIVERT ME ???

Roshni hurriedly leaves to Aman's room and finds a picture of Aman with his friends...roshni finds Aman,akash,Akshay,Mira,priya with another person...roshni remembers the person...
Roshni:how could I forget ahaan who is best friend of Aman...why didn't Aman invited ahaan..
Roshni recalls seeing ahaan in London..
Roshni in mind:that day i saw him and i couldn't remember him and ignored him..

Roshni leaves to rohan's room and knocks on it..Rohan opens it..
Rohan:what happened roshni bhabi?
Roshni:Rohan..do you remember ahaan? He is Aman's best friend and suddenly I never saw ahaan with Aman anymore..
Rohan:ahaan and Aman fought over someone..i only know that ahaan was trying to force someone and Aman fought with him over that..later ahaan transferred to another school..
Roshni:do you have his adress or his number?
Rohan nods and leaves to search for it..

....................
Roshni nervously dials ahaan's contact and calls him..ahaan picks up the call..
Ahaan:hello..
Roshni:ahaan iam roshni and i need to speak with you..
Ahaan:i know iam waiting for your or Aman's call and at present iam in Mumbai...
Ahaan gives his adress to meet him and roshni notes it down...

After sometime,
Roshni meets ahaan at his house...
Ahaan:i expected you or Aman will meet me that's why I am here in Mumbai..
Roshni:what do you mean?
Ahaan:you don't know how much danger you both are in..
Roshni:what happened between you both and what's wrong with Priya?
..........................
Roshni comes outside of ahaan's house after hearing the whole truth..she rushes to hospital and checks the mortuary..she finds priya's dead body and gets shocked...
Roshni comes outside and stands on the road helplessly.... suddenly someone hits roshni on her head...they drag roshni to a car and abducts her...

Next part after 5 votes!!

                          STAY TUNED!!!!!!