RAANJHAANA PART-7

Sona and Rohan waits for Aman and roshni respectively...Aman and roshni comes together..sona runs and hugs her sister..Rohan too comes and greets Aman..

Aman:so finally you remembered that you had a Bhai?
Rohan:come on sir..I didn't forgot you I just obeyed my aunt's orders..
Aman is about to introduce roshni to Rohan but he sees Sona is taking roshni with her..roshni turns back and looks at Aman..Aman smiles at her..

In car,
Sona:dii..first you ran from your own house and now you are saying that you stayed with that guy who once made you as a living ghost...don't tell me you again fell for him harder...

Roshni:Sona please don't blame him..he don't even know..just let it be..we aren't destined so iam sure we are not going to meet again..

POOR ROSHNI DOESN'T KNOW THAT THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER AND WILL MEET AGAIN AND AGAIN😉❤️

NEXT DAY,
Aman cheerfully wakes up and greets his parents and Rohan cheerfully....Rohan and his parents gets surprised..he even teases his both sisters to irk him..

Manish:Aman what happened beta?you are being cheerful..i mean it's weird to see you like this..

Asha:stop it Manish jii..when your son is really weird until now you did not bothered to ask him to change now my son finally changed and you are saying it's weird...

Aman enjoys his breakfast and his mother adores her son who is eating..
Asha:tell me beta what happened? Who is that girl?

Rohan:wahh asha maa..you always know about bhai's mind..it's really a girl but Bhai dont even know her name..only god knows how Bhai fell for her..

Aman:shut up..now go and find out her...i wanted to know her details..for sure I know she did something magic on me...

Sara:aww Bhai is love sick..
Everyone laughs...

Meanwhile,
Roshni is eating her breakfast silently not bothering about her parents or anyone...her parents become worried for her...

Avinash:are you okay roshni beta?is everything ok?
Roshni:papa..iam ok it's just i don't feel good..
Saying this she leaves from there and Sona follows her..

Sona:dii..when are you going to say truth to maa and papa?
Roshni:Sona..please stop bothering me..i don't want to speak to anyone...

Sona leaves from there...roshni looks at the window...

Next day,
Aman comes to his office and greets his co-workers cheerfully which shocks everyone..everyone for sure gets that their boss is now lovesick...

Aman keeps on thinking about roshni and starts imaging her everywhere...
Aman in mind:what did you do to me? Without even knowing your name iam just falling for you harder and harder everyday....it's ok i will fall more harder for you that never in my life i will let you go once you fall for me...

He smiles....he takes the newspaper and turns it to get shocked seeing roshni on the cover page...
Aman in mind:so Dr roshni Sharma be ready to become Roshni Aman Luthra...

Meanwhile,
Roshni comes to the hospital and greets everyone..she comes to the children ward and plays with the children as she is pediatrician..she smiles at them without worrying for anything...

3months passes,
Aman keeps on falling for Roshni harder....he doesn't visit her as he wants himself to fall for her harder...he keeps on following her and looking after her....

Aman stops his car at the dance academy and he comes inside happily as finally he is going to meet his roshni...

Roshni starts dancing on the stage..she is performing bharatanatyam on the stage..Aman comes there and roshni looks at him...they both have eyelock and none dares to break it..roshni too dances and Aman too sits there without breaking their eye contact...

Performance finishes and everyone claps...Aman cheers for her..

Roshni runs after her performance and Aman follows her...she suddenly hides behind the tree and peeks to find Aman not there..she sighs and turns to see Aman standing before her...

Aman:you better don't run from me roshni...
Roshni gets shocked hearing Aman calling her name..

Aman:for your information..iam Aman Luthra your soon to be husband!!
Roshni glares at Aman..
Aman:speak something sweetheart..i was dying to hear you speaking...
Roshni:do you bother to leave now...?
Aman:ok sweetheart meet you at your hospital tomorrow...

He leaves from there and turns..he blews her a flying kiss and leaves from there...roshni looks on....

Next morning,
Aman takes a flower bouquet with him to the hospital in which roshni is working....
He asks for roshni..
Receptionist:sorry sir..Dr roshni Sharma went to medical camp...she will soon return in a week...
Aman asks for the adress and the receptionist gives him...

Meanwhile,
At night,
Roshni gets tired after working and treating the children..she smiles thinking about those innocent children smiles...
She feels cold..she keeps her hands near the bonfire...she turns to see Aman sitting beside her and is trying to keep his hands warm...

Roshni:why were you bothering me..you told me you won't bother me if you only just like me right?

Aman:but now I love you...
Roshni gets shocked hearing Aman...
Roshni:but i don't like you..so stop bothering me and leave Aman...

Aman:i will...but just answer me as I was waiting for your answer from 3 months..you know how hard it is to wait? But for the first time in my life I was staying patient and waiting for your answer..

Roshni:you want your answer right..fine i don't like you..now leave..
Aman gets shocked..his expressions changes and roshni regrets rejecting him badly..

Aman smiles and confuses roshni..
Aman:it's ok i will make you fall for me... though you keep on rejecting me I will keep on following you and make you mine...

Roshni glares at him and leaves...Aman stays outside...roshni thinks about Aman's words and sleeps after much thought....

After sometime,
It starts raining heavily and every doctor in the camp wakes up as they have to pack their stuff..roshni wakes up and hurriedly helps them to pack their stuff....

Roshni turns and looks at Aman who is fully soaked in the rain but he smiles at roshni..roshni runs towards him and pulls his hand..she runs with him towards the shelter...

Roshni:are you mad?
Aman:yes mad for you...
Roshni:why can't you understand that I don't like you..
Aman:why don't you understand that I will wait for you to love me back...
Roshni:you better leave from my life...i don't want to see you again..
Saying this roshni tends to leave..
Aman:ok then I will..but who knows we are going to meet again If we are destined to be together..If we really going to meet again then I will strongly belive that you and i are meant for each other..

Roshni closes her eyes annoyingly while Aman smiles at her..

Do vote!!!!!

                         STAY TUNED!!!!