RAANJHAANA PART-14

Someone fumes in the anger...

Meanwhile,
Roshni thinks about the conversation and cries..
Flashback,
Roshni gets abducted on the day Aman left...roshni gets conscious after sometime and everything seems to dark for her and she was tied up..
Roshni tries to free herself and makes sounds...she couldn't see anything but hears a girl's heels sound...
Suddenly that girl slaps roshni so hard and holds her hair tightly...tears roll down from roshni's eyes and roshni hisses in pain...

Girl:how dare for you to love Aman...? Aman is just mine and don't dare to come between us....until yesterday I gave chances thinking i just thought you like Aman but yesterday I got confirmation that you love him..don't you dare to take him from me...if he doesn't belong to me then I will make sure he cannot see next day in his life...

That girl kicks roshni very hard...she starts abusing roshni ruthlessly....
Girl: atleast you will remember this scars and pain whenever you get the thought of Aman...
That girl leaves and roshni falls unconscious...

Roshni wakes up after 3 days with her sore body....she don't even try to escape due to her situation...the goons takes roshni's mask and offers food for her but roshni refuses because she gets scared seeing her surroundings...

On 5th day,
A lady comes and pulls roshni with her hair and drags roshni to a closed dark room....roshni sees deadbodies of some girls and gets scared...
That lady:you better obey our madam's wish or get ready to lay down here lifelessly...
Saying this that lady again drags roshni out of the room....roshni starts crying in a corner...

2 days passes,
Roshni's health detoriates worst and that lady asks goon to leave roshni infront of her house....
They leave roshni and warns her not to utter a single word...

Roshni steps into her house..she collapses down before her parents who are worried for her...
After that incident roshni distances herself and never smiles..she seriously concentrates on her studies to divert from the incident....she starts getting normal after getting counselling sessions..

Flashback ends...
Roshni comes near her mirror...she looses the knot of her dress and looks at the deep scars on her body... suddenly Aman calls roshni...roshni takes a deep breath and answers it...
Aman:so what is my Jaan doing?
Roshni:iam just tired and going to rest..
Aman:what happened to your voice roshni..did you cried because you missed me..wait I will start here in an hour and will be infront of you soon..
Roshni:no..no..Aman iam ok..please don't come...iam fine..
Aman:don't lie to me..I know you need me and i will come soon no discussions...
Saying this Aman ends the call and roshni gets worried that Aman might show up...

At midnight,
Roshni doesn't know when she fell asleep.. suddenly her window opens and a Aman jumps into her room....
Roshni gets shocked seeing Aman...he hurriedly comes towards her and cups her face and makes her look into his eyes..
Aman:i pretty well know you are not fine..
Roshni gets tears..she hugs Aman and cries her heart which had years of pain....Aman doesn't question her and let her cry on his shoulder..he soothes her back constantly telling her that she is okay and he is with her by his actions...

After sometime,
Roshni falls asleep on Aman's shoulder due to continuous crying...Aman adjusts himself to bed as they were sitting on the floor so roshni feels comfortable...he carasess her hairs...

Next morning,
The sunlight enters into the room and disturbs the lovers....roshni wakes up and gets confused seeing Aman..
Roshni in mind:do I love him that much? I keep on seeing him just after he went away for a day..
She rubs her eyes and sees Aman again..roshni remembers last night and smiles...
Aman(still closing his eyes):ahh I can't open my eyes as that roshni and my roshni Jaan both are disturbing me...
Roshni giggles and Aman smiles looking at her...
Aman:pretty...
Roshni:what..?
Aman:roshni is pretty...

Roshni:i never thought that you are obsessed with sunlight(roshni) that much...
Aman:what shall I do jii when roshni came into my life the darkness surrounded me went away...
Roshni:thank you and iam sorry..
Aman raises his eyebrows..
Roshni:iam sorry for making you worry and thank you for comforting me last night...
Aman:uff don't be....it's like a hell to see you cryinng infront of me but I know you need me the most...
Saying this he kisses on roshni's forehead..roshni hugs him and smiles...
Roshni:so..when are you leaving?
Aman:iam not leaving...

Roshni:what...? No..no..just leave I don't want to disturb your work..
Aman:arey listen to me first..iam not leaving without you..you better come with me by taking a paid leave..i can't work better if i worry about you right...it's ok i will leave and come at night daily..
Roshni:do you think it's opposite street or what..no..i will come with you..
Aman smiles..
Aman:that's my girl..ok sahiba I will take a leave now..call me when you are ready..
He tends to open the door handle but roshni stops him..

Roshni:sir..you didn't entered through my door..so you better leave how you entered...
Aman nods and sits near the window...
Aman:i will leave if I get a puppy kiss...
Roshni smiles slightly and kisses Aman on his cheek...she blushes and sees Aman leaving...Aman gives her flying kiss and leaves...roshni smiles...

After sometime,
Roshni gets into Aman's car and Aman drives...Aman recieves a call and stops the car..
Aman: roshni it's a urgent call...i need to attend..
Roshni nods and Aman gets down of the car and speaks something important...
Roshni sees cotton candy and she gets out of the car to buy it...roshni buys the cotton candy and offers to some kids and speaks with them...
Aman sees roshni smiling with the kids while speaking in the call and smiles...he suddenly sees a minivan with a full speed coming into roshni's direction....

Roshni doesn't see the vehicle and tries to get into the car when suddenly Aman pulls her and van hits the pole and short-circuit happens...
Aman and roshni falls on the road..roshni's head is on Aman's arm and Aman sighs...due to the short circuit everyone rushes here and there...Aman lays on top of roshni protectively...roshni looks at him...

In private jet,
Aman looks at roshni who is sleeping peacefully on his shoulder...he calls his man..
Aman:i don't think today's accident is just a accident..look into it as it's suspicious..I think it might be some of my business rivals who wants to hurt my fiancee..
Man:ok sir I will look onto it..
Aman in mind:no matter I will go any extent for protecting you rosh....
He holds roshni's hand and closes his eyes....roshni opens her eyes and looks at Aman..
Roshni:iam sure it is her...I will surely protect you Aman with my life...
She looks at their linked hands and sighs...

Next part after 5 votes!!!

                             STAY TUNED!!!!!!