RAANJHAANA PART-8

Roshni closes her ears annoyingly while Aman smiles at her...

Few days passes,
Aman refrains himself from meeting roshni after how he challenged her..
Aman in mind:wait with patience Aman..if not how will you know if you are destined or not..if we aren't destined also I will change our destinies...

Aman leaves to meeting some clients..he discusses about the work..some time later Aman speaks with the client after fixing the deal...

Aman:vimal..i heard that you are a palmist..
Vimal:yes mr Aman iam quite interested about it so i seriously took it as my major and studied it..
Aman:so you really know what happens?
Saying this Aman gives his hand to vimal..vimal looks at it and looks at Aman worriedly..

Vimal:Aman according to your palm..you will get what you want but it will not be with you too long...
Aman looks at vimal not understanding his words..meanwhile vimal's pa execuses them as vimal have another meeting..vimal leaves from there and Aman thinks about his words...

Suddenly Aman recieves the call from his mother asha..Aman leaves hurriedly to his house..

At Aman's house,
Aman:maa..are you fine? I was worried for you and here you are sitting all fine..
Asha:I told you I am going to die..that means I will die if you don't accept my request..
Aman:maa..don't be childish..what do you want now?
Asha:i arranged a meeting with a girl's family...we are going to meet them..
Aman:maa..don't you know how I love that girl?
Asha:Aman..enough of your madness...Rohan already told me that the girl rejected you...so you better forget her and move on now...
Aman:maa..please..
Asha:no please...she is my best friend's daughter..we were childhood friends and even lived side by side until 10 years ago...now i don't want that distance again so I am trying to change our friendship into family relation...

Aman unwantedly leaves with them for the meeting...
............
Aman finds himself sitting between his parents in his mother's so called friend's mansion...his mother and her friend chitchats...Aman rolls his eyes getting irritated...

Aman:maa..i want to go to Washroom...
Asha's friend Anjana says Aman the way and Aman leaves to upstairs...he checks every room and is wandering around to pass the time until he stops at a room door...

He sees a girl in lehenga getting ready infront of mirror..her back is facing Aman...her hairs are flying and she is keeping earrings..Aman looks at her as he couldn't take her eyes off from her... suddenly she turns after getting ready fully..Aman smiles seeing roshni...

Aman in mind:no wonder she is roshni..this is why I couldn't move my feet...
He opens the door and locks it..roshni turns at him and gets shocked..she tends to speak something but Aman closes her mouth and pins her...

Aman:what will you say now Jaan?isn't this enough to prove that you and i are destined and you only belongs to me? actually i unwantedly came here and was really shocked to see that you will be my bride...

Roshni looks at him and smirks...
Roshni:so is this your so called love? You are saying you love me and look at you..you came to meet someone even after having me in your heart?

Aman:if you aren't the bride i was supposed to break that girl's heart..as now it's you so iam supposed to win your heart...

Roshni:it will never happen..iam going to reject you..
Aman:i will never let you reject me..now see what will I do..
Saying this Aman forcefully lifts roshni in his arms...roshni fights with him to leave her...Aman takes roshni towards their families..

Everyone gets shocked seeing Aman carrying roshni in his arms and getting off from the stairs..
Aman:maata jii..I love you so much..how will you always know what your beloved son wants..thanks for making me meet my sweetheart..

Asha looks at her son confusingly..roshni looks at Aman surprisingly..
Aman:ok uncle and aunty I will come to the point straightly.. actually your daughter roshni and I love deeply..we even went to Ooty for the trip..
There we unfortunately fought but today my mother helped me to reconsile with her...iam very happy to know that my Jaan will be my wife soon...

Roshni and Aman's family gets shocked as they know the truth while roshni's parents smiles...
Anjana:thank God..i never thought that my daughter is that much confident that she will make her crush fall in love with her...i actually wanted Aman to marry her for her roshni's happiness...

Roshni gets shocked and gets off from her Aman's arms and runs towards her mother to shut her mother but it goes in vain...

Roshni looks at Aman and Aman smirks at her..
Aman:what do you mean aunty?
Anjana tends to say something but roshni sucessfully shuts her mother...

Roshni:maa..i
She tends to say something but Avinash comes home then with a pair of rings and garlands...
Avinash without noticing anyone: anjana I brought rings and garlands as you wanted but I am still in doubt that roshni will agree or not..anyways I think in an hour the groom's family will come to see our roshni right..

He then looks at everyone and gets surprised..roshni looks at her father while Aman smiles at him...
Aman:uncle..iam your soon to be son in law.. actually you came late..but you entered at correct time..

Saying this Aman takes rings and garlands from Avinash..
Aman:aunty and uncle if you accept me then we lovebirds will get married and fulfill our love..
Anjana and Avinash looks at each other...anjana nods at Aman...
Aman kneels infront of roshni and holds her hand...he keeps ring on roshni's finger..roshni gets shocked...he stands up and gives ring to roshni...

Roshni looks at ring and then Aman...she looks at her parents who smiles at her..roshni reluctantly keeps ring for Aman's finger..they both exchange garlands...everyone claps...

Aman's family and roshni's family sits and speaks further about their wedding...soon Sona comes home cheerfully and looks at roshni who sits between her parents..Sona could only see her family and Aman's family backs...

Sona:wahh dii..i did not expected that you will get engaged..i think you liked jiju right.... finally you are free from your stalker...if not how dare he to stalk you shamelessly..

Sona speaks it without noticing Aman and his family... suddenly Rohan turns towards her...Sona gets shocked seeing him..

Sona:this means...
Aman turns towards Sona and nods...
Anjana:what is Sona saying? Is anyone stalking you roshni?
Aman:aunty..you already know how beautiful our roshni is..i kind of turned into her security guard too..don't worry aunty i already took care of her so called stalker(he says this by looking at Sona and gritting his teeth)

Sona gulps down while asha glares at her son as she understands who is that crazy stalker...

After sometime,
Asha and anjana hugs each other..
Asha: finally we friends are going to turn in laws as we thought in our childhood..you and me are making our children marry...
Anjana nods at her best friend...

Asha:then we will take leave..we can discuss further later...Aman have lot of works..
Aman tends to say that he doesn't but asha glares at him which makes Aman nods...Aman's family leaves...

STAY TUNED!!!!!