RAANJHAANA PART -13

A girl burns roshni's picture...

Next day,
Roshni wakes up and blushes thinking about yesterday....she smiles thinking about Aman...
Meanwhile,
Aman buys flowers for roshni...he smiles thinking about her...

At hospital,
Roshni enters into the hospital and greets everyone..she checks her mobile eagerly waiting for Aman's reply...she sighs and opens her cabin door to see Aman standing infront of her with flowers...

Roshni smiles and takes them from Aman..
Roshni:so you didn't replied to surprise me..
Aman nods...
Aman:and one more surprise..iam going to be with you from morning to evening..
Roshni:why?
Aman:i mean i want to look at you working..
Roshni:but if you keep on doing it your company will lose shares due to their lovesick ceo..
Aman:it's ok i will build another one..all i want is to stay with you...
Roshni blushes and tries to hide her smile from Aman...Aman smiles and slowly pins roshni to the Wall...he makes roshni look into his eyes...he tends to kiss her and suddenly someone knocks the door..Aman and roshni separates and tries to cover...

Nurse:doctor..shall I call the patients?
Roshni:call them in 5min..
Nurse nods and leaves..roshni looks at Aman..
Roshni:you better leave right now..i have to treat my patients...
Aman tends to say something but roshni pushes him outside and closes the door..Aman stands there confusingly..roshni sighs and blushes thinking about Aman...

At evening,
Roshni texts Aman to meet her for the dinner and waits for him eagerly at the restaurant..Aman comes there..
Aman:sorry if I made you wait..
Roshni:it's ok no problem...
Aman looks at roshni by keeping his hand near his face while she is ordering...roshni notices it and blushes..
Roshni:Aman..you are making me blush stop doing that na..
Aman:what shall I do if my fiancee is too beautiful to stare...
Roshni:i think this is not your first relationship because you flirt so well..
Aman: this is my first one.. because you are my first and last..btw this is just one of my natural talents..
Roshni raises her eyebrows and smiles..
Aman:btw roshni..did you really pretended that you don't know me and my name in Ooty?
Roshni nods while eating her food..
Aman:so am I the only one who really didn't know a single detail about you...?

Roshni nods and giggles...Aman smiles seeing her laughing...
Aman:roshni..i want to say something...I have a urgent business trip for 2 weeks...I have to leave tomorrow...
Roshni looks at him and nods...
Roshni:it's ok Aman don't worry about me...
Aman nods slightly...they both holds their hands and walks on the road enjoying the night...
Aman brings icecream for roshni and feeds her..they smiles happily...

Meanwhile,
Sona thinks about rohan... suddenly someone knocks and enters her cabin...she gets shocked seeing Rohan...
Rohan:so are you done avoiding me for all these years..?
Sona:what do you mean?
Rohan:don't you know what I mean? I and you both know very well what we are before 10years...you suddenly stopped contacting me because Aman Bhai broke your dii's heart...you even didn't let me search you..then you met me in the airport and behaved as you don't even know me...

Sona looks at him with tears...she recalls how Rohan looked at her at the airport...

Flashback,
10years ago,
Sona and Rohan know eachother as both of them are in same class....they used to be best friends until one day....
On the day Aman's departure,
Sona meets Rohan and gives her last gift to him..
Sona:so you are leaving right..I was very happy when i got to know that my best friend from years is moving into my next house..Iam happy because of you always...don't forget me...

Sona tends to leave as she couldn't control her tears but Rohan holds her hand and stops her..
Rohan:i cannot forget you because you are someone i could rely on always....i wish I could stay but they are my only family I had...i never wanted to say this but i actually like you a lot...please be in contact with me...

Sona gets shocked hearing Rohan's confession...she tends to say something but she hears roshni calling her and leaves from there hurriedly...

Rohan contacts Sona from abroad and always waits for her reply.. everything goes in vain as Sona never replied him...

Flashback ends...
Rohan:now what's stopping you? Roshni and Aman Bhai are getting married for godsake...why are you rejecting me now..?
Sona:i can't love you because love hurts..iam too scared of falling in love after seeing my dii's struggle for years....
Rohan:then give me a chance if you ever been my friend...just spend a day with me..if you are still afraid then I will leave...i hope this time you contact me..

Saying this he keeps his card on her table and leaves..Sona sees Rohan leaving and smiles painfully...

Next day,
Roshni and Aman reaches to the airport...roshni tries her best not to sulk before Aman but her expressive face betrays her...Aman notices roshni's sulking and hugs her..
Aman:shh...just wait for me for 2 weeks..i promise i won't let you wait again for me...
Roshni:leave..i don't want to talk to you..you made me wait for 10years and 2 weeks is nothing long compared to it...you wait and watch one day you also will desparetly wait for me...
Aman:if that day gonna come..I will gladly follow you and never let you go...

Saying this Aman kisses roshni on her forehead..roshni smiles and bids goodbye to aman..Aman smiles and leaves...

Someone clicks their pictures secretly..roshni gets notification as someone sends their pictures which are clicked right now...roshni looks around and gets scared...she holds her head and leaves from the airport hurriedly..

Meanwhile,
Roshni sits on her bed tensedly and looks at the pictures..she recives a call from someone and lifts it..
Someone:i warned you years back to leave Aman's life quietly..are you sure you want to see Aman's dead body?
Roshni trembles hearing the warning but..
Roshni:i..don't.. leave this time.. because long ago it's one side love..but this time..Aman too loves me more than you think....i can't break Aman's heart and iam not willing to leave either....instead iam willing to fight with you instead of getting scared for you....i will protect him no matter what...
Someone:you...
Suddenly roshni cuts the call..she hugs her knees close to her body and cries remembering what she endured due to her one side love...

On the other hand,
Someone:how dare she to challenge me...
Someone throws her mobile and ruins her surroundings...she suddenly smiles evilly..
Someone:i will make sure to ruin you roshni...now it's getting interesting as you are going to fight with me instead of being a weak one...

So vote for next part!!!!

                      STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!