RAANJHAANA PART-19

A few days later,
Everyone were busy in the marriage decorations....the families chit chat with each other...

In roshni's room,
Roshni is getting ready herself as she want Aman to see her in bridal attire before anyone... suddenly someone knocks on her window and roshni opens it with a smile..Aman comes out in his attire and smiles seeing roshni...

He holds her hand and makes her sit before the mirror and puts veil on her...he takes kajal and keeps the evil eye dot near her neck and kisses on her forehead...
Roshni looks at Aman in the mirror who is in tears and trying hard not to tear up..roshni smiles and raises his chin and makes him look at her...
Roshni:Aman..why were you crying?
Aman:it's just i feel very happy because finally making you go everything and after losing you for a minute here we are about to marry each other in some time...I love you so much that I can't wait to be your husband..will you accept me as your husband?
Roshni nods and hugs him...Aman holds roshni in his arms and carry her...

Everyone gets shocked seeing the couple but they smile at each other...Aman walks down through aisle and roshni looks at him fondly...Aman stops and roshni gets down near the mandap..Aman sits on his knees before roshni...

Aman: before going to mandap..promise me that you will stay with me forever until death do us apart...you are the best thing that happened to me...i never knew a girl like you will love for years even when I did not noticed you...just make me your man and be with me forever so we can live peacefully together until we turn old..

Roshni sits on her knees before Aman even in her heavy lehenga and Aman holds her hands..
Roshni:I do...I promise you that I will stay with you until death do us apart..never knew my crush will turn to love and to my husband... unexpected things are always better...you are the only one I ever loved and will always remain the one..maybe today I am proud to say that Aman Luthra is going to belong to me only me on this day...I love you...

Aman:as iam aloof and cold i never noticed rainbow but you are the rainbow of my life which made it colourful...I fell HARDER in love with you..
Aman kisses on her hands and makes her getup..they sit on the mandap and smile brightly together...the rituals starts and they do Pooja...

Anjana and Avinash do Kanyadaan of roshan and Aman seeks their blessings...Rohan and Sona smiles...Asha ties their ghatbandhan...Aman and roshni holding each other hands takes the rounds of vows....Aman ties the nuptial thread to roshni and fills her maang with vermilion...

Aman:i belong to you forever..
Roshni:you are mine...
The flower petals showers on the couple and the fireworks starts and the couple walks happily down the aisle...

At night,
Roshni waits for Aman eagerly by sitting on the bed with veil..Aman comes and locks the door...roshni gets nervous and Aman looks at roshni..
Aman:Mrs Aman now you can stop your sanskari Bahu acting and be like roshni infront of your husband..
Roshni takes off her veil..
Roshni:it's too hot you know..you better decrease the air conditioner temperature and help me in taking off this makeup and attire..
Aman:yes it's too hot...
Roshni raises her eyebrows and Aman decreases the ac temperature and helps his wifey in removing things...

Roshni and Aman sucessfully removes roshni's accessories..
Aman(seductively): shall I help in removing your dress too...
Roshni's face turns red and she doesn't say anything..Aman takes roshni's dupatta and sees some old wounds near her deep neck..
Roshni tends to say something seeing Aman's surprised face but Aman kisses on her wounds..
Aman:no need to explain..let me heal you iam ready even if it takes years...
Saying this Aman kisses roshni and roshni reciprocates it....

After 4 years,
Roshni sees all the photographs of them placed on the wall..from their sudden press meet engagement to their marriage and even her pregnancy,birth of their daughter ruhi and her birthdays,their birthdays and their anniversaries..she smiles seeing them as Aman surprised her at morning with a wall of those photographs as it is their wedding anniversary..

She sees ruhi and Aman pretending to be asleep beside her....roshni kisses on Aman's forehead and whispers happy anniversary to him..Aman opens his eyes with a smile..
Aman:so finally my doctor wifey remembered it's our anniversary...
Roshni:iam sorryy...
Roshni says cutely and Aman falls for her trick and melts..Aman bends near roshni and whispers..
Aman:then compensate me at night so that our little princess will be a sister princess..
Roshni hits him with a pillow and they both have pillow fight.. suddenly ruhi stands between them..
Ruhi:you..fwoget your..Lil ruhi..mumma..papa..are bad..

Aman and roshni pulls ruhi into their arms and tickles her....

After sometime,
Roshni ties Aman Tie and makes him get ready to office...Aman pulls her towards him holding her waist..
Aman:get ready doctor mam..even family is also important..at evening there is a party and me and your daughter needs your graceful presence..
Roshni nods smilingly and kisses Aman on his cheek and sends him off...

Ruhi comes there with her backpack...
Roshni:i think we are ready to go..
Ruhi nods and roshni takes ruhi with her and drives to the hospital...
Ruhi:mumma..you... so...cwool..
Roshni kisses ruhi....

(Reference from part 11)
Roshni is checking her little patients and smiles at their cuteness...she looks at ruhi beside her who is reading a book in wrong position..
Roshni:so you don't want to take injection?
Little boy(patient) nods no...she looks at the small girl and they both giggles...
Ruhi coughs and roshni takes the book from her hands..
Ruhi:so..you dwont want to get that big thwing?
The boy nods..
Ruhi: actually I too dwont like it but my mumma twells that it proves if you are stwrong or not so i twake it..
That boy looks at her...ruhi gives her arm to roshni and asks her to do injection first to her..roshni smiles and tends proceed..ruhi closes her eyes and roshni tricks the boy that she is doing injection to ruhi...
Roshni:it's completed..

Ruhi opens her eyes and laughs...that boy too smiles..roshni kisses the ruhi...
Ruhi:see it dwont hurt..
That boy nods and gives roshni his hand..roshni signs the ruhi to distract him..ruhi distracts him and roshni sucessfully do her duty..
That boy smiles as he too doesn't feel any pain..
His mother kisses him and thanks roshni and leaves..

Roshni:so what does my little champ want for this favour?
Ruhi:mumma it's ms ruhi...ask papa to come we can leave to my dance competition..
Roshni:ok ms ruhi..
Roshni laughs and hugs her daughter...

Later,
Roshni is checking her patients and she suddenly gets a call from mira..
Mira:do you think it's a happy ending..I somehow escaped and now I will show you what is happy ending with your husband's death...
Roshni checks aman car's gps..she leaves hurriedly in a car and drives rashly to follow the car...
Roshni calls aman and she suddenly sees a big truck appearing from side direction to collide Aman's  car which is front of her...roshni takes gear and comes inbetween truck and the car from wrong route...that truck hits her car with much force...

Aman sees roshni's car being hit the divider and thrown to a side...his heart stops beating and he hurriedly gets down and rushes for roshni...Mira who is driving the truck dies happily seeing Aman for the last time who is trying hard to save his love from the mishap caused by her...

                                STAY TUNED!!!!