RAANJHAANA PART-11

Roshni leaves to her house and giggles to herself...

Days passes,
Roshni secretly admires Aman from far and never dares to tell him about her feelings..

On one day,
Roshni's family are having breakfast and suddenly,
Anjana:iam so sad because my friend asha and her family is moving out from their house...
Avinash:ohh you will be sad right..
Roshni gets shocked hearing her mother's words..she looks at Sona who knows about her admiring Aman..

Sona:maa..to where were they moving?
Anjana:they are going to stay at abroad for a while and then they might return..
Sona:when were they leaving?
Anjana: tomorrow night..

Roshni leaves hurriedly to upstairs and her parents gets confused upon her behaviour..
Roshni in mind:I think this might be the last chance i propose Aman..
Roshni sits on her study desk and starts writing her feelings as a letter....

At night,
Roshni looks at her letter and smiles..sona comes to her room..
Sona:dii..don't tell me you are going to propose to aman by this letter..
Roshni nods shyly and looks at Aman's balcony through window..she finds none and takes Sona with her...

Near Aman's house,
Roshni and sons comes to Aman's house..they see post box there..roshni secretly keeps her letter there and returns with Sona...
All night roshni doesn't sleep due to anxiety and thinks about Aman..she cries for Aman..
Roshni in mind:atleast he used to be my neighbour..now he will cross 7 oceans and leave...how will I be?
Roshni cries more and more..

Next morning,
Roshni helps her mother as anjana wants to gift asha's family...anjana customizes those gifts and is about to pack but roshni keeps a small gift in that box...anjana looks at her daughter..
Roshni:maa it's for Aman..i customized something for him as he helped me a lot..
Anjana nods and smiles understandingly...
Roshni's family leaves to Aman's house with gifts..

At Aman's house,
The packing service is packing their things and roshni's family enters there...asha recieves them and Aman comes there with his friends..
Anjana gives them the gift box and asha looks at her with tear eyed..
Asha:what is this? Are you trying to make me stranger?
Anjana:that's my token of love please take it asha..
Asha hugs anjana and both the mothers console each other...
Roshni looks at Aman as she wants to read Aman's expressions because she wants to know did he recieved her letter or not..

Sona(murmers):dii..are you sure Aman Bhai only will take out the letters?
Roshni:iam because Aman always have a habit of opening the post box daily..
Roshni looks at Aman and his friends..Aman thanks anjana and Avinash..he takes their blessings..

Aman looks at roshni and slightly smiles...roshni nods to his gesture..
Roshni in mind:i don't think he recieved it..
Roshni's family leaves and roshni looks at the empty post box...

At evening,
Roshni comes to Aman's house and sees Aman hanging out with his friends..she looks at him with teary eyes and clicks a picture of Aman secretly...she leaves from there..
Aman's family tends to leave to the airport..roshni's family comes there to send them off...roshni tries to hide her tears...roshni hugs asha and takes her blessings...

Aman's family leaves and roshni looks at the car which is leaving..she breaks down on the road and cries badly..anjana and avinash looks at their daughter's sudden condition and doesnt understand anything..
Sona explains her parents about roshni and tells them that she will take care of roshni..
Anjana tends to console her daughter but avinash stops her..
Avinash:let her cry anjana..Aman is her first crush right so she will feel heartbroken..let Sona handle her sister...
Anjana nods and leaves inside with Avinash and sons hugs roshni who weeps in her sister's arms...

Roshni cries badly for a hour and suddenly couldn't take breathing and hiccups...Sona gets worried and runs inside to bring some water and her parents..

Suddenly a van stops near roshni...some men gets out of it and abducts roshni by giving her chloroform...
Flashback ends...
........................

Aman:then what happened to roshni?
Sona:with your leaving everything left from her life...i shouldn't have left dii alone otherwise she would never suffer that much..
Sona starts crying and Aman looks at her tensedly..
Sona:that day...roshni dii was kidnapped and been abused for a week...she returned home with bruises all over her body..mumma papa thinks she might be molested but dii never told anything about it and it took her many years to be normal..
Aman gets shocked upon hearing sona's confession...

Meanwhile,
Roshni looks through her window and recives a call from unknown number..she lifts it..
Someone:did you forgot what you have promised long back? Should I need to remind? If you still don't take my words seriously then I will make it true what I have told..
Roshni throws her mobile and trembles in fear...she sits crying there terribly...

........................
4 years later,
Roshni is checking her little patients and smiles at their cuteness...she looks at the cute girl beside her who is reading a book in wrong position..
Roshni:so you don't want to take injection?
Little boy(patient) nods no...she looks at the small girl and they both giggles...
The little girl coughs and roshni takes the book from her hands..
Girl:so..you dwont want to get that big thwing?
The boy nods..
Girl: actually I too dwont like it but my mumma twells that it proves if you are stwrong or not so i twake it..
That boy looks at her...that little girl gives her arm to roshni and asks her to do injection first to her..roshni smiles and tends proceed..that little girl closes her eyes and roshni tricks the boy that she is doing injection to that girl got real..
Roshni:it's completed..

That girl opens her eyes and laughs...that boy too smiles..roshni kisses the girl...
Girl:see it dwont hurt..
That boy nods and gives roshni his hand..roshni sighs the little girl to distract him..that girl distracts him and roshni sucessfully do her duty..
That boy smiles as he too doesn't feel any pain..
His mother kisses him and thanks roshni and leaves..

Roshni:so what does my little champ want for this favour?
Girl:mumma it's ms ruhi...ask papa to come we can leave to my dance competition..
Roshni:ok ms ruhi..
Roshni laughs and hugs her daughter...

A few days later,
Roshni is checking her patients and she suddenly gets a call from someone..roshni gets shocked hearing something and rushes in her car....
Roshni checks a car's gps and drives rashly to follow the car...
Roshni calls someone and she suddenly sees a big truck appearing from side direction to collide the car which is front of her...roshni takes gear and comes inbetween truck and the car from wrong route...that truck hits her car with much force...

DO VOTE FOR NEXT PART!!

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!