RAANJHAANA PART-16

Everyone chuckles..

At India,
Aman drops roshni at her house and leaves with his friends to his house...

At Aman's house,
Asha and everyone gets surprised seeing Aman's friends but asha recieves them heartily and Aman finds Rohan missing..
Aman:maa where is Rohan?
Asha:he said it's his personal time and went out..

Meanwhile,
Rohan waits for Sona near her office..Sona comes outside and Rohan smiles at her for giving him the chance he deserved...Sona sits in the car..
Sona:just one date and then it's upto my choice..
Rohan nods and starts driving....

At evening,
Rohan and Sona doesn't speak or try to initiate any conversation and Sona wonders...they sits at the park viewing sun set silently..
Rohan:i know you will probably wonder why was I wasting the time when I asked that last chance desperately..let me tell you..you are a impatient person and will never stay calm if you don't like it..you enjoyed the silence comfortably with me from morning to evening..I know that time you ignored me because of your dii and later you got insecurity because seeing how your dii suffered..but let me remind you now she is happy with the one she loved.. She is twice happier than what she suffered..if there is love there is everything including suffering..if you accept me maybe i will be the one to suffer if anything happens because I loved you first and loves you more...

Sona:why should people need to suffer in love?
Rohan: because they still have hope that someday they will get what they deserve..love for love...every relationship suffers at some point and it also depends on the person you love..
Suddenly it starts raining and they take shelter below a tree and Sona looks at Rohan...it stops raining and a rainbow forms which makes Rohan smile..
Rohan:I believe that even though we suffer there might be some point where we get what we deserve it mightbe happiness and love...

Sona:i hope I will get what I deserve..
Saying this she kisses Rohan and Rohan smiles happily..they both hugs each other...

At roshni's room,
Roshni looks at the pictures of there wedding and smiles.... suddenly she gets a notification from an unknown number..roshni gets shocked seeing the airport picture of them...
Roshni in mind:I think it might be her who sent it..she clearly wants to warn me that she is watching...

On haldi day,
Roshni is getting ready in her room and Sona helps roshni and suddenly roshni recieves a text....
Text:iam coming today and will ruin your wedding day soon..if you want you can stop me..
Roshni keeps the mobile aside as she gets panick attack....
Roshni in mind:roshni..you are ok..you better face your own fear...it's..ok..breathe..in..brea..the..out...

Flashback,
When roshni is kidnapped,that girl who tortured roshni questions roshni one day..
Someone:now will you stop loving Aman and move on so that I will release you..
Roshni looks at her doesn't answer her which makes that someone get mad..she slaps roshni and drags roshni into a car by holding her hair..

She gets roshni near a Lake and drowns roshni into water and leaves her...
Someone:if you want to get saved just say yes and then I will save you..
Roshni doesn't speak and she keeps on drowning..she couldn't breathe and gets traumatized with that experience....
Flashback ends..

Though roshni likes water she is just scared of water from her childhood and that incident makes her traumatized more and more...so in the first part roshni without knowing and in a trance drowns herself in the water...

Meanwhile,
Aman's friends teases him as he waits for roshni...
Mira:seems like our Aman is pagal in love..he hates to wait and see now..he is waiting for his love patiently without complaining...
Aman smiles and sees roshni coming there with Sona...roshni sits beside Aman..Aman holds her hand and assures her..roshni gets normal...

The haldi rasam starts and everyone applies haldi for bride and groom...Aman's friends starts applying more to aman and roshni.. everyone plays with haldi by applying to eachother....Aman leaves to recieve someone urgently....

The chandelier on top of roshni starts shaking as someone cut it's rope...roshni doesn't notice it and is enjoying looking at everyone around her...Aman enters there with a girl and roshni looks at her...

Roshni stands and the girl smirks at her... suddenly a bulb blasts on the Chandler and the Chandler tends to fall..Aman quickly notices it and pulls roshni onto himself...he protects roshni by hugging her protectively...

Aman:you okay?
Roshni nods and Aman makes roshni get up...Aman shouts at the event managing team for being reckless and roshni stops him...
Roshni looks at the girl who just arrived...
Aman:sorry rosh i forgot to introduce her..she is Priya and my best friend..she went to the abroad before me...
Roshni in mind:she never left and always behind you like your shadow....
Roshni and priya exchange looks as they both speak the words through their looks...

At night,
Roshni is standing on the roof and priya comes there..
Priya:seems like you figured out your enemy who is just before you...now our game will be very much fun as we finally met face to face...
Roshni:you are just a lunatic person and the person who is just OBSESSED with Aman..you only saw with your own eyes right..Aman is going to marry me and you better attend our wedding to bless us...

Priya:aren't you afraid of me right now?
Roshni:I used to be but now I am not...i had what you want to have desperately...why should I be scared when I have Aman's love?
Saying this roshni leaves from there and priya fumes in anger...

Mehendi function,
Aman comes into roshni's room silently and closes the door..roshni gets shocked but smiles seeing Aman being mischievous..
Aman:shh..i just want to see my pretty wifey..you know how pretty you are...
Aman makes roshni sit and keeps her foot on his thigh..he keeps anklets for roshni's legs and even tie a blackthread for evil eye..
Roshni:why evileye black thread for me?
Aman: because I am jealous as i have a beautiful wife...
Roshni smiles and thinks about Priya..
Roshni in mind:iam sorry Aman i cannot tell you what is priya's real side as she is your best friend..i will try my best to save you...

Aman and roshni comes downstairs....Aman takes the mehendi cone from designers starts keeping mehendi for roshni and everyone gets surprised...
Roshni:i never thought you are multi talented..
Aman:don't underestimate Aman Luthra..i learned recently as I want to keep mehendi for you...
Roshni:so now you want every girl present here to become jealous as i got the greenflag husband?

Aman winks at her and roshni sees Priya from the distance speaking with someone tensedly...she looks around her to spot any kind of danger...
Aman finishes keeping mehendi for roshni and the dhol members starts playing dhol around the couple....asha and anjana gives a lot of ammount for dhol players as a token of their blessings....
Roshni and Aman smiles at each other...

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!