RAANJHAANA PART-12

Roshni gets hit by the truck...
........................
4 years ago,
At present,
Aman gets up from his chair and leaves from there without saying anything...Sona looks on..

Meanwhile,
Roshni in mind:i can't do this selfishly..if I do iam selfishly letting Aman's life in danger..i better break with him up..
Roshni calls Aman and asks where he is..roshni hurriedly leaves..

At the beach,
Aman sits there and looks at the moon...he recalls sona's words " roshni was abused for a week"

Roshni comes to the beach and looks at Aman who sits there with no emotions...she slowly comes towards him and sits beside him...

Roshni:Aman please stop bothering me..i don't want to marry you..ok i accept i loved you before but I moved on...so stop bothering me..

Saying this roshni turns and looks at Aman..she holds his chin and makes him turn his face towards her only to find him in tears....

Roshni:Aman..
Aman:what should I say? I was happy knowing you loved me first then I found the answer why you keep on pushing me from faraway...

Roshni hugs him tightly and Aman cries in her arms...
Aman:Sona told me everything..you got abused and abducted right..I think it's because of me..
Roshni gets shocked and looks at him..
Roshni:wh..what do you mean?

Aman:if i never left you and acknowledged your love then you wouldn't be heartbroken and abducted that night right...
Roshni gets relieved..
Roshni:Aman..don't blame yourself..it's not your mistake...
Aman:then why are you pushing me away?look at my eyes and say don't you really love me?

Roshni looks at him...she cries and hugs him..
Roshni:i love you..I love you Aman..i never stopped loving you..my heart always beats for your love...I love you more than you ever think..
Aman hugs her back and smiles...
Aman:i love you too roshni...please don't tell me to leave or stop loving you because than that I wish I die..
Roshni:shh..never say that..If you have to die then I will die a minute before you because I can't live without you...

They both hugs each other and they accidentally falls on the sand...Aman and roshni laughs at each other...roshni lays on Aman's arm and Aman holds her protectively..

Aman:roshni..you know what..i got your letter back then..
Roshni gets up shockingly..
Roshni:what do you mean Aman..?

Flashback,
Aman takes the letter from his friend that night...he reads roshni's letter and smiles...he looks for the name but couldn't find it...
Aman desperately waits for the girl when he is leaving his neighbour hood and airport...

Years passes and Aman still looks at the letter and waits for that girl..he forgets about roshni and everything as according to him she is just a neighbour and nothing more...

Meanwhile Aman starts developing his personality better in abroad and socializes with everyone but books and research is his world...
..........
When Aman met roshni at the beach that night Aman finds roshni familiar but couldn't remember her as roshni is not a teenager anymore...he keeps on trying to remember until he finds her name....
...........
Flashback ends,

Roshni:so you read the letter and waited for that girl to show up..
Aman nods..
Aman:i never realised that it might be you until recently...
Roshni looks at him confusingly...
Aman:after I get to know that you loved me before then I looked for my old belongings and find your notes that i borrowed one time...I found the handwriting matching..then i knew you wrote the letter and wanted to know why you love me so desperately...

Roshni:i don't think I need a reason to love you...but you used to make me happy whenever I feel low..I think your thought alone makes me happy...
Aman smiles..roshni lays on Aman's shoulder...she gets a msg...she switches off her mobile..
Roshni in mind:you are so precious for me..i will never let you go..if took me so courage to be with you knowing what will happen but as I said I will be always there to save you from the danger..If you have to die then I will die before you...

After sometime,
Aman and roshni walks on the beach smiling...they both holds their hands and starts walking near the shore...it starts raining suddenly and Aman pulls roshni to run towards his car but roshni doesnt move..

Aman:roshni..we should leave otherwise you will catch cold..
Roshni:i want to dance in the rain with you..don't tell me Aman Luthra doesnt know how to dance...
Aman raises his eyebrow..he takes roshni's hand and they both starts dancing in the rain smilingly...
Aman twirls roshni and Aman holds her when she tends to fall...they both stare at each other intensely...Aman kisses her and roshni kisses him back...

After sometime,
Aman is driving and roshni looks at the window and smiles..Aman blushes slightly while driving...
Aman stops the car at roshni's house...roshni gets down..
Aman:take care of your health..take medication and don't get cold....
Roshni nods...Aman looks here and there...roshni hugs him suddenly and leaves from there smilingly...Aman smiles and blushes...

Meanwhile,
Roshni comes to her house...her parents and everyone gets confused seeing roshni smiling..
Anjana:hey bhagwan..this girl again soaked in the rain and is now smiling like a idiot...
Sona:maa i think dii is soaked in love..
Roshni blushes and tries to hit Sona...Sona runs and hides behind her parents...roshni and her family giggles having fun time...

At Aman's house,
Aman enters house smiling crazily...his face turns red due to blushing continuously...asha comes towards him worriedly..
Asha:Aman..have you gone mad..you soaked in the rain and smiling like a maniac...
Aman doesnt respond and sits on the couch..his sisters tries to dry his hair through towel and still Aman smiles like a lovesick person..
Asha:i think he is behaving even oddly now...if my son will be like this i never wish he should marry...

Aman's family tried to get Aman's attention but everything goes in vain as Aman is in his own world...asha gets mad and slaps Aman... everyone gets shocked..Aman looks at her for a second and starts smiling again..he gets a call from roshni and runs from there blushing like a girl..asha holds her head and Aman's siblings laughs seeing Aman's behaviour...

Meanwhile,
At somewhere,
A girl burns roshni's picture....she carasess Aman's picture and smiles crazily..
Girl:you are mine Aman..i will not let you become someone's..ok love anyone you want but last I will marry you and make you mine...if you won't be mine then I will not let you become someone's...for sure soon I will kill that roshni to make you mine...

She smiles evilly and looks at roshni's picture which is burning...

Do vote for next part!!!!

                          STAY TUNED!!!!