RAANJHAANA PART -20

Aman runs with wounded roshni in his arms towards the hospital....they takes roshni to the ICU but roshni's dupatta gets struck to aman...Aman painfully removes it...the doctors starts operating her...

2 hours passes,
Asha looks at Aman who injured his forehead in that accident while trying to stop his car...
Asha:Aman..you go and get treated..it wont be too good if roshni sees you in this state..morever ruhi will get afraid..
Aman nods and unwantedly leaves to treat his wounds...

The operation completes and a conscious roshni comes outside.... everyone smiles seeing roshni fine...Aman comes there and carasess her hairs...

Aman:why do you love me so much that you didn't even think about a second to give up your life?
Roshni:do you even think about giving up your life if iam in your place?
Aman cries nodding no and holds her hands..
Aman:iam scared of losing you...
Roshni:Aman..iam fine..i want us to celebrate our anniversary just like how we planned..
Aman:roshni please recover and we can celebrate next year also right or even daily..
Roshni:i want to do it please...

A few hours later,
Aman brings roshni to ruhi's dance performance..they both sit together and wait for their daughter performance...ruhi's group performs dance and roshan cheers for their daughter...ruhi bows after completion of their performance....
The judge announces ruhi's team as winner and roshan celebrates ruhi's win...

Ruhi runs towards her parents and roshni picks her up in her arms...
Ruhi:mumma..what..hwappened to you..
Roshni:mumma is fine ms ruhi..it's just mumma isn't fine but now she is fine after seeing ms ruhi win...your eyes were bright when you danced you know..
Saying this roshni rubs her nose to ruhi's..Aman holds his wife and daughter protectively...

At night,
Aman helps roshni in getting ready as she isn't quite well...
Roshni:Aman..iam fine you are treating me like a baby...
Aman:you are still a baby to me..don't you dare to object me..
He kisses on her forehead...Aman,roshni and ruhi dresses in black to match the theme...Aman holding ruhi in his arms and roshni holding Aman's arm makes an entry into the party.. everyone claps for them..

Aman and roshni cuts their anniversary cake and feeds to each other..they later feed to their daughter... suddenly lights goes off and a video gets played of their memories together...roshni and Aman smiles at each other...

Aman takes a guitar and starts playing roshni's favourite song and roshni gets surprised...
Aman:ladies and gentlemen this song is dedicated to my lady love..I used to play guitar to supress my emotions back when I was young and there my wife is my only audience who loved my performances secretly and even used to attend my mini balcony concerts secretly without me noticing..so here iam playing infront of everyone for her but as her husband...
Everyone claps and Aman hugs roshni....

Roshni:I love you mr Aman Luthra..
Aman:I love you even more mrs Roshni Aman Luthra..you are the best thing happened to me...

After sometime,
The party ends with Sona and Rohan announcing that they are ready to marry....everyone leaves and two families discuss about the wedding...
Roshni and Aman puts ruhi to sleep...they look at each other lovingly...
Aman:do you have any wish because today I will grant it without even thinking because today is our anniversary..
Roshni:I do..can we go to the place where you noticed me..?
Aman:right now..?
........................
Aman and roshni were in winter attire and are travelling in Aman's private jet to Ooty....
Aman:you need rest you better sleep..i will wake you up when we reached...
Roshni nods no and signs Aman to sleep..Aman sleeps on roshni's shoulder and roshni smiles....
....................
Roshni looks at the Ooty and gets happy..Aman chuckles seeing his wife's reaction...they stop their car at the place where they met...
Roshni and Aman sits there and enjoys the lake view....
Aman buys roshni bangles and they remince the memories....
Roshni:Aman..what will happen if you never met me..?
Aman:maybe I will never get to know the beauty of life with you..maybe until I die I will only know only 2 colours exist...
Roshni smiles and they both enjoys the night view of Ooty...

Roshni and Aman clicks their picture by a photographer and Aman asks roshni to close her eyes...roshni closes and Aman gives a photograph to roshni..roshni gets shocked seeing the photograph...it is the photograph of roshni in Ooty secretly clicked by Aman..
Aman:I had it with me for years and wanted to give you at the exact place where I captured the picture..i hope you liked the photograph...

Roshni nods and they visit the couple's house who gave them roof...they knock on the door...
The old aged couple opens the door and recognises them and warmly recieves them...
Man:I told you right boy...you both are meant to be together..
Aman:yes sir you are right..we were happily married couple with a daughter who resembles my wife mostly..
Everyone smiles....

At morning,
Roshni and Aman returns to mumbai and roshni asks Aman to drive to her house....
Roshni and Aman leaves to her room as roshni have keys...
Roshni gives him a wooden box and asks him to open it...
Aman opens it and finds his guitar string, a pair of binoculars and sketches of Aman playing guitar...
Roshni:i too wanted to give it you exactly here...it's your favourite guitar string which you lost but now it belongs to me just like it's owner...this is the binoculars I used to secretly watching you..sorry for invading your privacy but i dont regret it...
Aman:why today all of a sudden?

Roshni:i just wanted to give these to you 14years back on the same day but I ended up giving you a hand written confession letter...
Aman:so from when do you love me exactly..?
Roshni:umm...from 14years 10months 5days 4hour 33 minutes 27 seconds
Aman gets surprised hearing roshni's answer...
Later,
Aman is waiting for roshni to arrive from inside and roshni comes after biding goodbye to her parents...roshni comes and sits beside of Aman on the backseat..
Roshni:did you realised our first meet was same but difference is you did noticed me for a second but now you are seeing only me..
Aman smiles but suddenly his smile disappears seeing roshni's bleeding nose..
Aman:roshni...
Roshni:shh..it's time for me to bid you goodbye peacefully Aman..

Aman looks at her blankly....
Roshni:iam sorry I am breaking my promise in middle..i hope we will have our ending in our afterlife... yesterday right after the operation i was conscious and doctors told me that I have 24hours to live and I begged them not to say to anyone...I enjoyed my whole life time in these 24hours and i had no regrets..i lived my life fullest and married the love of my life..so don't ever have regrets and be happy and remember there are 7 bright colours....I love you...
Aman cries like a baby and roshni hugs him to console him...
Aman:rosh...roshni...get up please...
It starts raining heavily and the sky too bid goodbye to roshni with her favourite rain....

After 20years,
Ruhi's pov,
Ever saw a couple who loved each other l
till eternity?...mumma and papa are the couple who existed for me and their lovestory is also a fairytale even at the end she left me and my papa alone..we knew she existed in our tears,smiles and in our every moment...i never knew...her seeing my first and last dance performance would be that day..i became a dancer as she told me she saw a sparkle in my eyes while dancing....
Papa gave up on everything after mumma left...but he did not give up on his life and on me..he took care of me and always made me feel my mother's warmth and embrace too... yesterday at morning my papa left this world and reunited with my mother happily...

I remembered yesterday morning I went to his room only to find him left this world with a smile holding my mumma's picture in his hands as if he is waiting for the day...maybe he finally took the rest because married off me 3 days back happily.. today here iam going to Ooty to meet my parents where they met....
.............
Ruhi smiles tearfully seeing her father resting in his peace beside of her mother's grave after him crying for her endlessly near her grave for years...
..............
Flashback,
Roshni is in Aman's arms and Aman is reading a book for his wife and he completes it..
Roshni:uff what a rollcoaster story it was..I was happy that they got their happy ending but kind of sad as hero died before her..
Aman:what matters is eventually they reunited far from this world right..
Roshni:you know what...if i died before..
Aman closes her mouth not wanting to hear futher..
Roshni:shh iam saying when we turn old..then bury me where we met again and I want our graves to be there....
Aman nods and suddenly roshni keeps his hand on her stomach as baby ruhi kicks from inside the womb
..................
ROSHNI AND AMAN NEVER KNEW WHAT DESTINY IS GOING TO UNFOLD FOR THEM BUT THEY LIVED EACH DAY LOVING EACH OTHER WHICH MADE AMAN LIVE TO HIS LAST DAY WITHOUT HIS ROSHNI AND THEY NEVER STOPPED LOVING EACH OTHER UNTIL THE END MAYBE EVEN AFTER THEIR SO CALLED END...
                                THANK YOU❤️