RAANJHAANA PART-10

Roshni leaves and Aman sighs..

At evening,
Roshni recieves a message from someone and gets scared...she breaths heavily and washes her face with cold water...

Meanwhile,
Sona comes to a restaurant secretly and waits for someone....
..........
Aman sits infront of Sona and looks at her..
Aman:so are you ready to tell me about roshni?
Sona:Aman..i don't have choice but I want to trust you with this..
Aman:you can tell me because iam going to be her husband...

Sona sighs and looks at him noddingly..
Flashback,
When roshni is 12th standard,
Roshni is the topper of her class and she is so passionate of her studies as she want to pursue as a doctor...

One day,
Roshni tends to leave to her school and her mother stops her...
Anjana:roshni..today your father left early with his car and i can't drop you..so you better leave with our neighbour aunty's son who studies with you in the same school..
Roshni:maa..how can I leave with someone..?
Anjana:don't worry he is good boy and moreover he is son of my best friend and i very well know about her up bringing...

Roshni sighs and leaves towards her gate..she gets shocked seeing a car waiting for her..
Roshni in mind:being a boy.. can't he leave himself? I mean..this is called show off...

She rolls her eyes and sits beside of him in passanger seat...roshni looks at him and gets lost in Aman as sunrays hits his face and he is reading a book...

Roshni in mind:why this guy is so handsome? No roshni control yourself..
She sits straight and suddenly Aman asks driver to stop the car...he suddenly turns at roshni and looks at her..roshni looks at him...

Aman bends and fastens the seatbelt of roshni..roshni gets lost in Aman completely...Aman continues reading his book unaware of roshni staring him...

At school,
Roshni gets down from the car..she tends to say thanks to aman but Aman ignores and leaves..roshni sighs and leaves to her classroom..

At the class,
Roshni thinks about Aman and gets distracted a lot..she stops herself from getting further disturbed and listens to the class..

At evening,
Roshni's mother calls her and asks her to come with Aman as her father did not returned..
Roshni sits again with Aman but he doesnt look at her again...
Roshni in mind:so his name is Aman..nice name..
Roshni takes her sketch book getting bored and draws Aman without letting him know...she smiles seeing her art work..

Next day,
Roshni comes to her balcony and sees Aman's room balcony in which Aman is listening to music...she smiles seeing Aman..
Roshni in mind:how couldn't I see him from these many days...i heard that he transferred 3 months back..he is kind of cold because maybe due to transfer of school...

At evening,
Roshni gets onto their terrace when it's raining and starts dancing ignoring her mother's shouts asking her to not to soak...

Meanwhile,
Aman comes to roshni's house as her mother asks him to give some food to anjana..anjana takes the box from him..
Anjana:Aman..if you don't mind..stop my daughter from soaking in the rain further and give this dry towel to her...

Aman nods and leaves to upstairs..he sees roshni enjoying in the rain..Aman remembers his time with friends and smiles slightly..roshni stops dancing seeing Aman smiling..she smiles..
Aman doesn't speak and shows her the towel..roshni understands and takes it from him..

Aman leads the way and roshni follows him fully soaking wet...she leaves to her room..roshni closes her room's door and smiles to herself..

Few days passes roshni keeps on following Aman and looks at him when Aman sits in his balcony...

One day,
Roshni is thinking about Aman while sleeping on her bed..her mother comes inside..
Anjana:roshni tomorrow it's Aman's sister Sara's birthday...so we have to go to their birthday bash..
Roshni nods..her mother gets confused seeing her daughter agreeing very fast...

Next day,
Roshni gets ready and leaves with her family to Aman's house...
Roshni greets asha and Aman's father..roshni looks for Aman but doesn't find him there...she gets bored at the party and roshni execuses herself...

Roshni comes outside and sees Aman sitting in the lawn alone..she tends to leave towards but stops as she sees Aman's friends coming there and cheering him up..roshni smiles seeing Aman laughing happily with his friends...

Few days passes..roshni daily gives Aman his favourite food which she prepares herself..at first Aman doesn't take but roshni doesn't giveup and then onwards Aman starts accepting it...

On one day,
Roshni sees Aman coming to the corridor with a bleeding hand..she hears that Aman got into a fight with someone..

Roshni hurriedly leaves to infirmary and brings first aid box and keeps in Aman's place..she sees Aman's friends forcefully bandagining his hand by using her first aid box...

Roshni gets relieved...
Next day,
Roshni runs towards the bus stop as she needs to go herself to the school..she gets into the bus as it is her first time roshni feels uncomfortable...

She sits and looks outside through window..she tends to cry but suddenly sees Aman sitting beside her and her mobile rings..

Roshni sees message from her mother that upon her request Aman kindly accepted to accompany her to school..roshni smiles and sees Aman listening to music...

When school arrives roshni tends to get down from the bus but someone pushes her towards Aman... roshni looks at Aman..

Aman:are you okay?
Roshni nods and slowly gets down from the bus...

At night,
Roshni giggles to herself as this is the first time Aman spoke to her..she sees Aman feeding stray dogs from her balcony and smiles...
....................
Roshni never tries to confess her feelings to aman but instead she follows him and helps him secretly...

Final exams arrives and roshni focuses on her studies but after writing the last 2nd exam roshni accidentally sprains her leg after falling from the stairs...

Next day,
Anjana:that's why I asked you to be careful..now who will help you to write exam? Parents aren't allowed as helpers...

Sona:mumma..i think Aman Bhai can help her..i mean he is 12th grade with different majors right so maybe they will allow him as his exams might be completed yesterday...

Anjana nods and asks asha to help..roshni sees Aman coming and he takes her things from her..he bends and roshni stands up holding Aman's arm and her walking stick..she slowly walks...

At school,
Aman drops roshni at her exam hall...he waits outside for her..roshni sees at Aman through window and starts writing her exam...

Her exam completes and again Aman helps roshni..Aman's friends speaks with Aman in the mid way...roshni smiles at Aman and looks at him with eyes full of love..

Aman and roshni reaches roshni's house..
Roshni:thank you for your help..I wrote my exam all because of you..
Aman simply replies 'hmm' and leaves from there...roshni giggles to herself...

DO VOTE FOR NEXT PART!!!!!

                    STAY TUNED!!!!!