RAANJHAANA PART-15

Roshni looks at their linked hands and sighs..

After sometime,
Aman tries to wake roshni up as it is landing time but roshni snuggles herself more and doesn't wake up..Aman smiles at roshni's cuteness...

He slowly carries roshni in his arms and is in way towards the exit and roshni slowly wakes up and gets shocked seeing herself in Aman's arms..
Roshni:i know you love me but you don't have to show to everyone and make them jealous..
Aman:maybe this is my love language..i want you to be comfortable and relaxed..
Roshni holds his collar and blushes...she looks at Aman lovingly and Aman smiles at her..someone clicks the pictures of them...

Aman and roshni comes to the hotel..they both smiles recalling how their story started...
Receptionist:welcome Mr and Mrs Aman Luthra..one king suite room right..
Aman nods and roshni looks at him raising her eyebrows..
Aman(whispers near her ear):why were you shocking? Back then when I was a stranger you shared the room without hesitating but what now soon to be mrs luthra..?
Roshni gets too stunned to speak and slowly blushes to Aman's words which makes Aman smirk...

At night,
Aman is rubbing his wethair with a towel near the mirror and roshni comes there and takes the towel and rubs his wet hair...
Roshni:you better focus on your work..this isn't your honeymoon trip so stop focusing on me and start concentrating on your work..
Aman takes towel from roshni and pins her onto the wall..
Aman:what if it is a honeymoon trip? You know?
Saying this he raises his eyebrows at roshni...roshni smirks a little and starts moving towards him..

Roshni:ok then we can do what we need to do..come we can celebrate our suhagraat..
Aman gets nervous seeing roshni being bold and he trips and falls on the bed..roshni lays on top of him...
Roshni:nice room,soft matress and romantic mood so let's test whether the bed is strong or not...
She slowly comes towards Aman to kiss him and Aman closes his eyes...roshni grabs the towel in Aman's hands and runs towards washroom teasingly...Aman opens his eyes and smiles at roshni's mini stunt...

Next morning,
Aman wakes up with roshni sleeping peacefully in his arms..he looks at her lovingly and kisses her on her forehead and leaves to get freshenup..

Aman leaves to the meeting and roshni wakes up later..she sees a note on the table and smiles...
"Good morning, hope you have a nice day with your love 💕"

Roshni calls someone and leaves to get fresh up..she leaves to where Aman had meeting and looks at Aman from the door and smiles...she gets jealous seeing some women staring at Aman like they are gonna eat him...

Roshni fumes in anger....she calls someone and speaks with them for few minutes... suddenly everyone's mobiles rings with notification..Aman checks his mobile and gets shocked...he calls his staff..

Aman:how did the press knew about my engagement..i clearly warned the press to not to leak it for those trp..
Staff(trembling):sir we enquired and it's actually roshni mam who asked the press to release about your engagement...
Suddenly roshni enters with swag and rolls her eyes at those women..she smiles innocently looking at Aman..
Roshni:iam sorry for the inconvenience but may i borrow my soon to be husband for a while?

Everyone looks at roshni in awe...
At outside,
Aman:i think my rosh suddenly wants to claim me as her man..
Roshni:not suddenly..i just want everyone to know whom you belongs to...
Saying this she takes off the kerchief on his coat and replaces it with a kerchief which says "iam taken and belongs to only her"....
Aman laughs at roshni's jealousy and roshni glares at him so Aman quitely obeys her and leaves... everyone gets shocked seeing their ceo being a loving boyfriend...

A week passes,
Aman and roshni enjoys their time with each other..
One day,
Aman takes roshni to longdrive and they both holds there hands and looks at each other lovingly....Aman takes roshni to a hill..roshni gets shocked seeing a hot air balloon...Aman takes roshni into it and the balloon starts flying..Aman closes roshni's eyes with blindfold..
Roshni:why are you closing right now? I need to see the view from here right..
Aman:i will show you the right view..
The balloon tends to land and Aman takes off the blindfold from roshni and roshni gets shocked seeing the landing place which is written "will you marry me?"

Roshni sees it and turns towards Aman...the balloon lands and Aman sits on his knees with a ring in his hand..
Aman:i never believed in destiny or fate until I met you...if there is something that is more valuable for me then it is only you...maybe you fell first but believe me I fell HARDER for you...will you believe that your first love fell for you after many years if it isn't fate? We are meant to be with each other's...i realised seeing you waking up morning beside me that I want to protect and cherish you as long as until we are with grey hairs..will you marry me?

Roshni nods yes with tears...Aman smiles and puts ring to roshni's another finger and hugs her tightly....

After a week,
Aman stands nervously in his bridal suite inside the church near the priest as it's his wedding with the love of his life and the day he waited the most...

Flashback,
Aman:you know what if there is a moment I fell for you then it might be the moment when I saw you in that bridal dress..
Roshni:then we can have a wedding in that tradition..what do you say?
Aman nods and hugs her...
Flashback ends...

He sees the church doors getting open and roshni entering in a long white wedding frock with a bouquet in her hands...though no one is present but the couple were in joy...Aman gets tears seeing roshni...roshni smiles at him and holds his hands to calm him down...

The priest asks whether each of them take each other as lawfully wedded spouse..
Aman:I do
Roshni:I do..

Aman and roshni exchanges their rings and priest announces them as husband and wife...Aman kisses roshni and later they run from the church and roshni witnesses crackers in the sky which made the sky beautiful as it is night...they both gets into the car to remince their memory of eloping and roshni throws her bouquet into the sky....

Next day,
At the airport,
Roshni waits for Aman to return with the cocktail she ordered...she sees her husband speaking with his group of people totally forgetting about his newly wedded wife...
Roshni:Aman..
Aman turns and notices roshni...he brings roshni to the group..
Aman:meet my wife roshni...
Akshay:i think you are so eager to marry her..now only you are addressing her as your wife...
Aman smiles..
Aman:ahh roshni..these are my best buddies and I think you know right..this is Akshay,akash and Mira..
Everyone greets roshni..

Akash:tbh we are on our way to your wedding but who guessed that we will come across this idiot at airport..
Everyone chuckles...

Do vote for the next part!
                            STAY TUNED!!!!!!!