RAANJHAANA PART-6

Roshni stands there looking at Aman who is busy in cooking..

After sometime,
Roshni and Aman have lunch together... suddenly someone knocks on the door..roshni leaves to get the door...
Aman raises his head from eating to see roshni coming back with a boy following her...

Roshni:this is vivaan..he is my friend..here is your things..
Saying this roshni gives Aman his luggage..
Aman:how did you contacted him btw?
Roshni:i forgot to say..rose left her mobile with him..so I called him to get back our things..
Vivaan nods and looks at roshni lovingly which irks Aman..
Aman:will he be staying or leaving?
Roshni glares at Aman for the question..
Vivaan:is there any problem for you mr if i stay?
Aman:i don't think it's appropriate for you to stay where two newly married couple are staying...
Vivaan and roshni gets shocked hearing Aman's words..Aman too realises..

Aman:i mean this is what uncle and aunty thinks..i don't have problem..
Vivaan:i cannot stay here don't worry..i will be leaving....
Vivaan and Aman glares at each other..roshni doesn't notice them and starts eating her lunch....
Vivaan and Aman breaks their staring contest and is about to grab the chair beside roshni.. unfortunately roshni's hand hits her glass of water and water falls on the chair...

Roshni:i will clean it later..you both sit that's side..
Vivaan and Aman sits beside each other...they glares at each other and looks at roshni lovingly who is busy in eating...she leaves from there after completing her food..

Vivaan:she is my best friend
Aman:she is my responsibility
Vivaan:i know her from many years
Aman:i practically lived with her for 5 days..do you even know how it would be?
Vivaan:she cares for me..
Aman:she hugged me
Vivaan glares at Aman:she is nice to every living thing
Aman: unfortunately you are not
They shoot daggers like they are ready to kill each other...

After sometime,
Roshni tends to send vivaan..she comes with him to outside...
Vivaan:rosh..you better leave him as much as possible..i don't want you to suffer again..take care of yourself..
Roshni:don't worry iam ok..I won't fall for him again stupidly...
Vivaan nods and cups her face..he leaves from there..Aman glares at vivaan..

At night,
Aman and roshni are laying beside each other..
Aman:do we know each other before?
Roshni gets shocked hearing that question from Aman..
Roshni:no..why did you asked?
Aman in mind:i hoped for a second that i already met her and known her before that vivaan
Aman:nothing I just asked casually as this is very small world..i mean look at us..our paths are different and we met her..from how i rescued you and look at us now... everything can change so fast..
Roshni in mind:i hope everything can change...this is really small world and unexpected things happens everytime...look at me who is staying with the person whom she loved very dearly at one point...
Tears roll down from roshni's eyes..Aman doesn't observe them due to darkness..roshni turns and sleeps...

Next morning,
Aman and roshni thanks that owner and leaves from there house..they starts walking and roshni looks at Aman's watch which that owner gave her secretly..she tends to return to aman but..
Aman:so now what are the plans?
Roshni:seems like you got habitual to me mr wahiyad prani..i have to leave now as iam already home sick...iam leaving at evening
Aman gets shocked hearing roshni..
Roshni:don't worry..I booked the tickets for you too through vivaan..flight is at 7pm..vivaan will contact your PA about your arrival..
Aman:so everything comes to end right..
Roshni nods..they both walks together...Aman unknowingly feels sad...

Roshni and Aman takes the help of some people and reaches to railway station...they board the train..Aman looks at the window and he feels roshni sleeping on his shoulder unknowingly...he carasess her hairs and looks at her loving..

A elderly couple looks at them smiles..
Old woman:you both are like made for each other..take care of your wife for rest of your life..
Old man:yes young man..no matter how many struggles you get don't leave her hand because they are the only ones who will stay with us irrespective of any situation..
Saying this he proudly keeps his hand on his wife's shoulder and they look at each other lovingly...

Aman smiles at them and looks at roshni...he keeps his hand to block sun rays which are falling on roshni...he smiles looking at her...

At airport,
Aman and roshni comes to the airport...roshni and Aman takes the ticket from the counter..they sit in the waiting hall..Aman takes some money out from his coat pocket which roshni gave him to his use..
He leaves from there hurriedly....roshni looks on...
Aman comes towards roshni and kneels down before her...roshni gets confused...he holds roshni's wrist and puts a bracelet on it...
Aman:thank you for all the beautiful memories...until now I was just a robot who only knows how to work and earn money..these 6 days made me remember that iam a human..i actually like you..

Roshni gets shocked hearing Aman's words..
Aman:dont worry..at present I only like you..even if you don't like me I am ok with it..but if i realised that I love you then I will track you and find every possible way to make you fall in love with me...

Announcement of their flight happens..roshni and Aman boards the flight...roshni doesn't dare to look at Aman and looks at the window...Aman smiles like a fool who is in love remembering the moments he spent with roshni...

Meanwhile,
At Mumbai,
Sona reaches the airport to pickup roshni..Rohan too comes to the airport to pickup Aman..they both collides with each other...Sona tends to fall and Rohan holds her in his arms..
Sona:you don't need to save me like a hero...
Rohan smirks hearing sona's words and leaves her..Sona falls on the ground...she gets angry...
Sona:you wait and watch I will see your end..
Rohan:what did I do?i saved you and instead of thanking me you told me not to save you..so I just did what would happen if i didn't saved you..what's so wrong in that..

Sona gets up and glares at him...she stands in the waiting crowd..she takes backsteps and collides again with Rohan..
Rohan:oh miss..I think you liked me..that's why you keep on bumping with me
Sona:you don't meet this sona's standards..go and check your face in mirror once...
They glares at each other...Roshan's flight landing announcement happens and they both wait for roshan to arrive...

I will post the next part only when you vote!!!

STAY TUNED!!!!!