Chapter 4: Haerin's Past

"Everyone," the teacher announced. "Today we will have a new student joining us, please welcome him as apart of our class and make him feel like home."

A boy walked in, he was tall, with nice hair and a nice physique. His body were extremely proportionate that made him seem like a model. A lot of girls in the class gasped as they squealed excitedly. Haerin's eyes widened in shock.

"Hi everyone, nice to meet you," He said as he raised his hand to politely wave at the class.

Although he had gone through puberty and surely grown a lot, Haerin could still recgonise that face. It was her first crush all the way from Primary School!

The boy seemed to catch Haerin looking at him as he slowly realise who she was too. Little Haerin had light eyebrows, a small face, and lips with a shade of pink, but there was one thing that didn't change, her feline eyes, it was impossible to miss.

"Haerin!" He shouted, as the class looked towards her. Having the class' attention directed towards her so suddenly, she turned red in embarrassment as the guy  walked next to her and sat down.

"Well, since you two know each other already, I'll let you sit next to each other," the teacher said before continuing on her lesson.

"How have you been?" He said, "it's been a long time."

"It has," She replied, "It's been... okay" thinking about Minji's rejection until she added "How about you, how have you been?"

"It's been great, I've just move into the neighbourhood, that's why I transferred here, I've miss you Kitty," He said, pinching her cheeks.

Haerin flinched at the contact, at least 8 years have passed since they last talked or contacted, but he still calls her by her nickname he gave for her when they were 8, and he still remembers his habit of pinching her cheeks because little Haerin despises her puffy baby cheeks.

The guy spend lunch with Haerin, along with Minji, Hanni and Hyein.

As soon as Danielle saw Haerin sitting with another guy, talking and giggling, Danielle felt jealous. She clench her hands in a fist as she walked up to them.

"Got yourself a boyfriend Kitty Kang, don't you?" She teased, "Must've been easy to move on, since you're so used to playing people's feelings."

The guy stood up, "Who are you? Leave Haerin out of this."

"Oh wow, tough guy here to save the day," Danielle mocked while looking up, he was towering over her, but she was not scared, she's seen lots of people who only threaten her and do nothing, she knew, looking at him, that he would not lay a single finger on her.

Danielle then grabbed Haerin by her collar and whispered into her ear, "You better not be dating this guy Kitty Kang?"

"Why do you care?" She screamed, clearly frustrated.

"I don't," Danielle lied, she did, but she didn't want to show it, she needed to put on the persona that she hate Haerin, so she wouldn't break her heart again. But in reality, having Haerin so close to her face made her blush slightly, smelling her lemon-like scent on her neck made her go crazy as she bit her lower lip, staring into the girl's slightly plump lips, wondering what it'll taste like.

"Then go away," Haerin pushed her, causing her to topple over and fall down. "It's not your business anyways."

Seeing Danielle fall down quickly made her snap back into character, hurrying over to help her up, in which Danielle swung her hand and fixed her uniform, being walking off.

"What has that girl became," remarked Hanni, tucking onto Minji's coat with her head resting on her shoulder as they all watch her slowly walk off to her groups of minions again.

"Who's that?" The new guy asked.

"The school bully," Haerin answered as she stared at her with a certain amount of hatred, was it possible that her love for Danielle has turned into hate. Afterall, there's a thin line between love and hate, perhaps she was just confusing her hatred for Danielle bullying her with her infactuation.

Please vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it as that would really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!