Chapter 16: Epilogue

Finally, time passed and everything went back to the way it was. Danielle was no longer the school bully, she was happier than ever, ever since she started dating Haerin. Minji and Hanni are together as well, and Hyein was seeing someone new.

"Hey Minji," Danielle said awkwardly as she walked up to the girl who was little bit taller than her.

"Hey Danielle," Minji replied, curious on why Danielle approached her after not speaking to her ever since the incident in the ice-skating ring.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk towards you these passed days, I was just jealous on how Haerin felt towards you," Danielle explained.

"No Danielle, your feelings were valid. Haerin told me what she did that day at the ice skating ring and why you stormed off a few days ago, if I were you, I would've done the same as well." Minji comforted Danielle with a pat on the shoulder. "But now that we're good, do you want to come back to our friendgroup, we're always short of our sunshine golden retriever recently," Minji joked as she bumped into her shoulder teasingly.

"Of course! I'm glad we're good Minji," Danielle held her hand out for Minji to give her a tight, firm handshake. "If it wouldn't for you, I'm actually not sure if Haerin would've fallen for me."

Minji laughed at the statement as she found it quite ridiculous how Danielle was happy her lover fell in love with another girl just to go back into her arms. "Maybe it's fate, I always sensed that both of you would end up together one day."

Danielle nodded as she smiled, thinking of how she always liked Haerin from the start, ever since her mind had been developed enough for her to fantasise about being with Haerin. She remembered how she continuously pursued Haerin, even when Haerin had no idea. She witnessed Haerin fall for each and every single person, from her first crush, the guy who played with her feelings, to her newest crush, before they happened, Kim Minji. But she didn't intervene every single time, scared that if she had confessed her feelings, and if Haerin did not reciprocate them back, it would've ruined their years of friendship. Maybe this is fate, maybe they are destined to be together. After all this time, Haerin is finally in her arms. She is finally dating the girls of her dream.

Just then, the two girlfriends appeared.

"Hey Minji!" Hanni said in a baby voice.

"Hey Danielle!" Haerin said, as she cringed at Hanni's cuteness.

Minji pulled Hanni in for a peck, before smirking at Danielle and Haerin.

"Can you two stop kissing in front of everyone?" Haerin asked.

"Jealous, Kitty Kang?" Hanni teased. Haerin didn't like Minji that way anymore, not ever since Danielle appeared in her life after the day in the cafe, Haerin's feelings for Danielle had completely overshadowed the infatuation she had for Minji ever since that day Danielle walked her back home.

"Don't worry Kitty, I'll kiss you!" Danielle teased before sealing her soft lips over Haerin's. Danielle could feel Haerin's breath accelerating every second her lips were on her, but she didn't care. She took control, and their mouth moved in sync, as if they were made for each other.

"Stop!" Hyein moaned and shouted when she saw the two about to connect their lips getting jealous after seeing how well Danielle and Haerin are moving together.

They all laughed as Minji teased the giant girl, despite the fact that she was younger than them, "I thought you had a boyfriend?"

Hyein blushed shades of red and she retorted back, "We only went on a few dates, we haven't officially put a title on our relationship yet."

Hanni smirked and raised her eyebrows are Minji jokingly, talking how her and Minji was perfect for each other because they only dated once before they got together.

"Ugh, you old people are so annoying," Hyein rolled her eyes playfully, knowing that it'll get a rise on her older peers, who were basically sisters to her.

Danielle stood up in rage as Haerin muttered, "Oh no Hyein..."

"Who did you call old?" Danielle asked furiously as she chased Hyein crossed the campus.

"Run Hyein! Run!" Haerin shouted as she laughed at her girlfriend chasing her little sister from another mother, looking at how Hyein kept on saying "Sorry!" and begging for mercy.

Haerin looked at Danielle, as Danielle couldn't catch up with the energetic girl and was panting, clearly out of breath. Their gaze seemed to match for a second as they stared at each other.

Haerin was admiring her beautiful girl, despite her gasping for air every second, and her hair frizzly and messy after chasing and running, she was still mesmerising. Her face carried the same sunshine-like smile she always known, somehow, it shone even brighter than before. Her eyes were sparkling as she saw her put one of her hands on her perfect, curved hips, as she lifted her shirt, attempting to wipe the sweat on her forehead. Haerin covered her mouth, seeing the sight of the beauty's abs was too much for her to handle, her toned abs made her wanted to faint right at the spot.

Danielle looked at Haerin, clearly satisfied that she got her attention by revealing her abs as she stared at the cat-eyed beauty looking at her with pleading eyes. She wiggled her finger, signalling her to come over. Haerin stood up, she wasn't that athletically built compared to Danielle, but her body was still a sight to see. Her face made her seem like a baby, but her body and her proportions were shockingly and accurately symmetrical, making her seem like a model, a fashion star, with her short toso and her long legs, it was like the perfect combination.

She watch Haerin walked to her sassily, "Wanted to talk to me princess?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I saw you staring at my abs... Did you wanted to see them Kitty?" Danielle openly said, causing Haerin to smile uncontrollably. "If you want to, then come here."

Danielle leaned forward as she kissed Haerin passionately, it was the best kiss both of them ever had. Both of their heart felt like it was filled with honey, kissing the other. The ecstasy in their mind overflowed as Haerin gripped the back of Danielle's head, caressing her curly hair, as she whispered, "Can I see those abs now?"

"Yes Kitty," She purred flirtingly and chuckled, "You can see them now."

The End of --Forgive You--

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading until the end! I hope all of you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it! This will be the end of this story (With "The Rivalry" and "Forgive You"). If you guys haven't read "The Rivalry", please do give it a quick read to see if it peaks your interest. Anyways, I've planned 2 different stories after this, so please stay tuned! One of them would be #bbangsaz and the other #daerin! 1 of them should be out by the time this chapter gets published and the other will be published in 24 hours as well! Thanks you for being the amazing reader all of you are! See you soon in my other stories!

 Book #1 Title: See You Again

Book #1 Description: Minji and Hanni meets one day. They didn't know each other before that, but slowly, they started to know each other better and got together. Until one day, they had to go their own ways... Saying Goodbye won't be easy for the both of them. Strangers to Lovers trope... (Strangers to Lovers then back to Strangers) 

Book #2 Title: My Idol Girlfriend

Book #2 Description: Haerin was your ordinary girl, studious, pretty, and obsessed with k-pop. One day, she got the chance to meet her favourite idol, Danielle Marsh. Will Danielle Marsh, a world-renown singer, fall for a normal girl like Kang Haerin? And if so, will Haerin be capable of pulling through the stress of dating a celebrity? Celebrity trope...

Please vote for this story if you enjoyed it as that would really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!