Chapter 6: Ma Petit Amie

"Hey!" Haerin waved enthusiastically. She and her childhood crush has been going out a lot recently.

The guy waves as they held hands in the mall. At the contact, Haerin instantly blushed, it was obvious that she had retained some feelings from her childhood for him, as she put her head on his wide shoulders.

"Hey," The guy said, "Go buy something from the store, we can't be in our uniform for our date."

"We're... on a date?" Haerin asked, surprised but excited.

"I'm sorry if I haven't made it official, but will you be my girlfriend? I came back just because I like you Haerin, I always had." He lied.

But Haerin, masked by her feelings, were too oblivious to the lie as she felt head-over-heels for the confession that she longed for years.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend," She squealed in joy.

The guy pointed at a Dior shop, "Go pick a dress inside Kitty."

"Really?" Haerin couldn't believe her eyes, she had never entered any luxurious shops, because she knew she will just exit empty-handed everytime, let alone buy something from it.

"Anything for you," the evil guy showed a sly smile before holding her hand to walk inside.

"Wow, how can I choose, there's so many pretty dresses," Haerin stared and looked around in awe.

"Just get the one you like the most Kitty, any dress would look good on you," He smirked, while playing on his phone, not paying any attention to Haerin.

"How about this one, I'll go try it on," Haerin said before hurrying towards the changing room.

She came out with a blue dress, she looked absolutely stunning, even some passer-by outside the shop stared at the beauty in front of them.

"Since you like it so much, we'll get it!" The guy said before bringing her over to the cashier.

"That would be $15000, would you like to pay by cash or card?" The clerk said.

"$150000?" Haerin eyes widened after hearing it, "Are you really going to pay that much for a dress?"

The guy's eye twitched as he heard the price. That was too much, but he knew he had to make Haerin fall for him, he made a deal. He needed to do it.

"Card please," He said, holding out his credit card.

"Would you like to donate to charity as well?" The clerk asked, pointing at the screen where children can be seen.

"Aww, I feel bad, can we help?" Haerin said with her cat-like eyes turning to puppy-doll ones as she pleaded.

The guy knew he had no choice, if he rejected the offer, he'll look like a selfish jerk in front of Haerin and his money to buy her the dress would go to waste. He turned his head away from Haerin as he rolled his eyes and mouthed silently, "Can this girl get any more annoying?" before turning back to the clerk and replying, "Of course, $1000 to charity please."

Now, Haerin and the guy arrived at the French restaurant.

The waitor asked, "Table pour 2, monsieur?"

"Ya, deux, whatever means two." He said with a sarcastic tone, which made Haerin frown, he didn't like how he was acting right now, but she decided to let it slide because he just bought her an expensive dress.

"Ici, monsieur, c'est le menu." The waitor said before handing us both the menu.

"What! How am I supposed to read this, it's all in French!" Haerin complained.

"Here, this is the steak, the salad, the pasta," The guy pointed at the menu patiently, translating everything.

"Wow," Haerin commented, clearly amazed, "You know French?"

"Just a bit of broken French," He admitted.

He waved the clerk over as he started ordering, Haerin couldn't understand what he was saying, but she could pick up a rather rude tone from him, but Haerin didn't want to say anything about it, maybe it was just her mind.

"This is amazing!" Haerin praised as she nibbled on the food.

"Of course, it's so expensive," He muttered under his breath as he looked at Haerin with disgust.

"Ce sera $50000," The clerk said before the guy almost choked on his steak.

"Bien sûr," He replied, faking a smile, this was the most expensive dinner both of them had, and will have for a long time.

"I hope you had fun!" The guy said while waving goodbye to Haerin.

"I had! I hope we can do this again!" Haerin shouted back before galloping away in joy.

The guy then turn to his phone and texted: She's in.

Author's Note: I'm sorry for missing 1 day of update on this story :( I was having a mad headache yesterday and I didn't feel like completing the story. Anyways, hopefully you guys enjoy my broken French :D

Please vote for the story if you enjoyed it as that will help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!