Chapter 15: Revenge of The Bully

The next day, Danielle waited for Haerin at the front gate.

"Ready Kitty?" She smirked.

"Ready princess," Haerin replied.

They both chuckled as they walked to class, holding hands.

Upon seeing the newly form couple, Haerin's ex-"boyfriend" and Danielle's ex-"girlfriend" could not believe it. They didn't expect their little bet would've sprung into a new relationship for the both of them, especially when the last time they saw them both, they hated each other to the core.

"Ugh," The girl put a hand in her mouth, imitating a barfing sound.

Haerin then approached the two, "Hey, you left something on the roof the other day."

"Why do you want to tell me? Have we not cause you enough misery?" The girl smugged, before questioning the cat-eyed beauty.

"No reason, just thought you should check it out," Haerin said innocently as she shrugged and return to her seat next to Danielle.

During the lunch break, the two student went up to the rooftop to check out what Haerin was talking about.

As they were about to open the door, they found out that the door was sealed.

"Let's just go, they're probably just pranking us," The boy said as he nunged on the door.

The girl shook her head, "We can't let anybody know we've been up there, the teacher will find us what we did that day, we need to take away all the evidence."

As the girl went back and banged the door, suddenly, the door opened, right before she came in contact, causing her to fly straight onto the roof.

"Who opened the door?" She shouted. Before a sly-looking Danielle appeared behind the door, "Miss me?"

"You!" The girl hissed at Danielle, but not before she noticed that the arm she had landed on was scratched and started to bleed. "Look what you have done!"

"Yea, yea" Danielle said, annoyed, it was like the Bully Danielle had taken over her body once again.

As Danielle turned around, the boy sprung on Danielle's body, but Haerin emerged from the door, apparently she was hiding as well, and punched him mid-air, causing her to change his course and fall down beside his girlfriend on the floor, creating a loud thud.

"That's what you get," Haerin spat on him.

Danielle was shock that Haerin could act so mean and out of character, but she was loving it. "Bully Kang?" She smirked, "I like it." She gave her a thumbs up.

Danielle then came back with the broken broomstick that they threatened Haerin on that day.

"I heard the both of you used this piece of trash to scare my girlfriend here," Danielle said, waving the broomstick around just like they waved the broomstick around Haerin.

"Why do you even like her!" The girl then argued, "You are so much better than this girl Danielle!" She pointed at Haerin.

"Shut up!" Danielle snapped in anger and shouted back, causing a little wince from Haerin as she took a step back, "She's so much better than the two of you! At least she cares about people! I love her!"

Haerin stared wide-eyedly, did... Danielle just admitted publicly that she loved her?

Haerin then pounced on Danielle's body, hugging her, "I love you too princess!"

The bullies lying on the floor cringed as they tried to scram away but Danielle whacked the broom on the floor, causing a loud thack.

"Now you two will get a taste of their own medicine," as Danielle approached them, stroking the ends of the broken broomstick.

As she was about to swing the weapon like a baseball bat, Haerin held her hand back.

"What... what's the matter Kitty? Don't you want me to take revenge for you?" She whispered.

"No... not like this..." She replied.

Danielle sighed, she was going to enjoy punishing her girlfriend's enemies.

"You're so softhearted, but fine," Danielle dropped the broomstick back on the ground, "Quickly, go on your knees and thank Haerin for sparing you."

"I'm not doing that!" The mean girl retorted as she huffed, "I'm just going to tell the teacher!"

"Oh, what are you going to tell the teacher? That you dragged Haerin up here a few days ago and attempted to beat her up?" Danielle argued, "And you know what people say about snitches..."

"Snitches get stitches, whatever," The girl rolled her eyes. "I'm still not begging though, you!" She pointed at her boyfriend, "go beg for their forgiveness."

"Why me?" The boy fumed with anger as his girlfriend instructed him to plead for forgiveness for her, "Why can't you do it?"

"Because, I'm rich, no rich person should beg, you poor, filthy, disgusting guy, go beg for me," The guy eyes widened as he heard his girlfriend insult him of his wealth.

"You think I actually like you?" The guy slapped his girlfriend on the face, Danielle and Haerin both looked at each other as if they were watching a movie, excited to see what will happen next. "I'm just here for your money bro."

The girl stood up and slapped him back, "I'm breaking up with you!"

"Yea, well I'm not putting up with your attitude anyways," The guy said before walking off the rooftop.

"Well, that's one way to take revenge," Haerin chuckled as she tucked onto Danielle's clothes tightly.

"They won't mess with you again Kitty," Danielle said before putting her finger on Haerin's chin, raising her head and tilting her head before laying her lips on hers. Haerin gasped before she closed her soft, shining eyes and parted her mouth open so Danielle's tongue can dance with hers. It felt wonderful and they both didn't want to pull away, they had longed for this moment for too long, nothing is going between them anymore, it's finally the two of them.

Author's Note: Next chapter will be the last chapter of the book! Please look forward to it!

Please vote for the story if you enjoyed it as it will help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!