Chapter 13: Daerin's Date

"Danielle! You look amazing!" Haerin screamed after seeing Danielle waved at her. They agreed on a hiking date, only because Danielle loved the outdoors, but Haerin would never tell her, she just wanted her date to be happy.

Despite them being in outdoor-wear, they both look absolutely gorgeous.

Danielle wore a simple blue jacket with a white top and black yoga pants. Her makeup today was phenomenal because she wanted to impress Haerin, so she woke up at 5am getting ready for today. But she wasn't about to tell Haerin that.

Haerin on the other hand, wore a single black over-sized tee with a baggy pants and a beige cap that looked like it had been worn by at least 10 people in different centuries. But her effortless look made her beauty stand out even more.

"You too Haerin! You look stunning!" Danielle returned the compliment as she flashed her warm, signature sunshine smile at Haerin. Looking at Danielle made Haerin even happier, she felt that Danielle's smile was even brighter than the sun.

"So what are we doing today?" Haerin asked, she had left all the planning to Danielle. Danielle didn't mind though, she enthusiastically accepted the role of planning their date out. She liked the easy-goingness of Haerin.

"Let's hike for a bit, then there's a nice secret hidden-gem of a restaurant almost on the top of the hill. I was thinking after we finished dinner, we could go to the top and watch the stars. I bought my telescope!" She said, waving around her portable telescope that was half her size and carrying in a gigantic box.

"Let me carry that," Haerin said, before snatching the heavy box out of Danielle's hand. The mere weight of the telescope made her surprised at how the petite girl was carrying it, before yanking it back up and carrying it properly. "Just lead the way and look pretty princess."

"When did you start calling me princess," Danielle questioned with her eyebrows raised.

"Why? You don't like it?" Haerin asked, worriedly.

"I love it," She remarked before playfully poking on Haerin's nose, getting a small giggle from Haerin.

"I just thought you looked like a real-life princess," Haerin commented before she looked at the beauty in front of her.

"Aww, thanks Kitty," Danielle said with a joyful cheer.

As they walk up the hill, Danielle noticed Haerin's breath start to become louder and heavier as the frequency of her panting became more rapid.

"Do you want to take a break Kitty?" She asked, looking at the pale face of her lover.

Haerin shook her hand, "Keep going Danielle, I can catch up." She reassured her.

"I thought you said you liked hiking? Did you lie?" Danielle asked suspiciously.

"Well, since you like it, I thought I'll just go along with it. I don't have any better ideas anyways." Haerin shrug.

"Honey! You should've told me, I could've chosen an easier path for us!" Danielle was visibly concerned now.

As Danielle turned around, she suddenly hear a sharp scream coming behind her. She turned around as she saw Haerin on the floor, wincing in pain.

"What happened?" She quickly rushed over.

"I... I tripped on the rock there," Haerin pointed at the culprit.

"Let me take a look," Danielle took out a first-aid kit from her backpack she was carrying over her bag.

"How many things do you carry inside that bag?" Haerin teased.