Chapter 2.Traveled into book📖

Hu Yaya is a crow spirit, she only remembers that she failed to cross the tribulation, and was smashed to pieces by the thunder tribulation,
she thought that she would be wiped out, but who knew that she came here in the blink of an eye.

And she always felt that the name "Hu Sheng" sounded familiar.

Just as she was thinking, she suddenly felt a headache, and a memory that did not belong to her came to her mind, and Hu Yaya finally knew her current situation.

She actually traveled to a book!

Hu Sheng, that is, the original body of the body she traveled through, is the villain female supporting role in a sweet novel called "The Movie King's Extreme Love".

This is a cool article in the entertainment industry about how the heroine overcame all obstacles to create her own sky in the entertainment industry,
and finally became the queen of the actress, and even got the actor as boyfriend .

In this story, Hu Sheng is not so much a supporting role as a cannon fodder.
She doesn't appear many times.

Basically, her role is to make things difficult for the heroine, and then the hero comes out to protect the heroine.

To put it bluntly, it is used to make men and women It's just a tool for the protagonist to warm up her feelings.
When the hero and heroine are together, she will lose her role, and her end will be miserable.

Moreover,
the character Hu Sheng has a bad reputation, not only because of embarrassing and framing the heroine was finally exposed,
but also because when she participated in variety shows, she was very picky and difficult to deal with.

That variety show is Hu Yaya's current "Life Direct" program group.

Just picking on Yan Jingjing and Guo Keyao's cooking was unpalatable, which was the beginning of her getting hacked in this show.

"So I should have avoided being hacked by accident just now, right?" Hu Yaya thought uncertainly.

In the original book, she just poured out the bowl of noodles that Yan Jingjing gave her and ran away, and Yan Jingjing also applied eye drops in front of the camera.

But why did she travel to this book and become Hu Sheng?

At this time, another memory flooded up in Hu Yaya's mind, which actually belonged to the original body, and it also included all the memories of her life, from birth to death.

Finally, the original body's voice sounded beside Hu Yaya's ear,
"Probably It was God who took pity on me and allowed me to live again, but I accidentally made friends, harmed myself and my family, and I really have no face to come back, and he has become my demon, and I don't want to face him again."

The man that Yuanshen was talking about should be the leading actor.

"Please, help me to live a good life, take good care of my family, and prove to everyone that I can be good, and it's not that bad, please. I'm going to live a new life, I wish you happiness."

After she finished speaking, that voice disappeared completely, and the memory Hu Yaya had just received became clearer.
If it wasn't for her mental strength, she might have confused her memory to the point where she mistakenly thought she was Hu Sheng.

Although this is a deal to drive ducks to the shelves, Hu Yaya is not the kind of person who can't figure it out.
If it wasn't that the original body didn't want this body anymore, she wouldn't have the chance to come, maybe it really disappeared.

As for what the original body did, she is a beneficiary and has nothing to comment on.
In short, she will become Hu Sheng in the future, fulfill her wish, stay away from the male lead, take care of her family, prove to everyone that she is excellent, and live a good life.