Chapter 14.Broken tooth🦷

In the evening, Hu Sheng really made braised pork for Wu Yingxue.
She took a catty of pork belly from the crew and added half a catty herself.

"There's so much braised pork tonight." Guo Keyao felt so satisfied when she smelled it, her saliva was about to flow out, she quickly pulled Wu Yingxue to sit obediently, and prepared to eat.

Wu Yingxue tasted Hu Sheng's cooking skills at noon, and smelling the smell of braised pork in front of her, she was looking forward to it, and even forgot what happened in the afternoon.

Hu Sheng narrowed her eyes and took a sneaky look at Su Xiang, then at Yan Jingjing. If her guess is true, then...

While thinking about it, Hu Sheng fed a piece of braised pork into her mouth.
She squinted her eyes beautifully.
Her cooking skills are really good. The braised pork is really delicious, "hehe."

"Uh...uh..." Su Xiang was choked up just after eating, he stretched out his hand and patted his chest, but it still didn't work.

Zhang Chongjian happened to be sitting next to him, so he quickly helped him straighten his back, "What's the matter? Why are you choking?"

"Hurry up and drink some water!" Yan Jingjing handed him a glass of water.

Seeing that Su Xiang was choked, Hu Sheng was in a daze. When she saw Su Xiang take a drink from the cup, she was in a bad mood. Seeing that Su Xiang was about to cough, she kicked Su Xiang's Semi-circle stool around.

"Cough, cough, cough..." Su Xiang immediately followed the stool and turned to the back of the dining table, and the rice mixed with water in his mouth was sprayed on the ground all at once, and he was coughing badly.

"I choked on eating, and choking on drinking water..." Hu Sheng muttered in a low voice, "It's really..."

"It's dangerous, it's dangerous!" Guo Keyao patted her chest, "The food on this big table was almost in danger. Fortunately, Shengsheng responded quickly."

Qiao Zhuang and Ji Ding turned to look at her, are you missing the point? But thinking about Guo Keyao's words, the two looked at each other, and quietly put two pieces of braised pork into their own bowls.

Wu Yingxue was still indulging in the delicious braised pork just now, and it was only at this time that she realized that she couldn't bear to see Su Xiang in such a mess, and even felt a little disgusted.

Thinking about how she just forgot to care about Su Xiang because of the braised pork, Wu Yingxue fell into deep self-doubt when she looked at the braised pork in front of her. so important?🍲

Su Xiang coughed for a long time before he recovered, and sat back rubbing his chest.

Yan Jingjing endured the nausea to maintain the character design, and worked very hard to clean up all the rice he vomited on the ground.

"Okay, okay, it's okay, let's eat!" Zhang Chongjian also sat back and greeted.

Su Xiang had lingering fears about the rice, so he picked up a chopstick and ate vegetables. Hu Sheng squinted quietly to observe, and saw that he was fine eating vegetables.

Is it possible to choke if you have to eat rice? If you choke on drinking water, is it okay to drink soup?

Hu Sheng wanted to give Su Xiangsheng a bowl of soup to try.

"Ouch..." Yan Jingjing suddenly exclaimed, "My teeth!"

Hu Sheng remembered what she said when she complained, "If you cheat me after eating the food I cook, you won't be afraid of breaking your teeth!"