Chapter 16.Heart to ❤

Hu Sheng's words instantly shattered the entire atmosphere.

The moving tears that Wu Yingxue brewed were still in her eyes, and she didn't know whether to shed them or take them back. The situation was very embarrassing.

She felt that she was a bit blind for liking Su Xiang, but it seemed silly to come to talk to Hu Sheng.

Wu Yingxue grabbed the corner of her clothes in embarrassment, "I saw that you were crying so sad today, and I feel that our situations are somewhat similar..."

Hu Sheng slapped her head, that's right, tonight she seemed to be acting out a bitter scene in order to get back to Yan Jingjing.

It's over, it's rare to be a bosom lady for a lost kid today, she seems to have collapsed by accident.

Hu Sheng sighed deeply, "So I see it now, I was also blind in the past."

Hu Sheng silently apologized to Yuan Shen in her heart.

"So many years of relationship, can you just let go of it?" Wu Yingxue said quietly, "Who can be so free and easy?"

"But you have to know, if you can't let go, how will you go in the long run?" Hu Sheng tried hard to think about the original body's mental journey, and said earnestly, "Some feelings are like drugs, even though you were very happy at the time. , but later it will let you fall into the abyss, you know this, but you still can't help but fall, this time requires your strong self-control, you must save yourself!"

Wu Yingxue was stunned, "Is it that serious?"

Hu Sheng nodded affirmatively, "For example, Yan Jingjing and I, we met in the early days, and gradually developed well. Originally, we could work together to supervise and make progress together. This is probably the best friendship. It looks like it."

"But like I said, I want to play against her and practice my acting skills. She advised me not to work so hard. Good looks are my capital."

"I want to take on roles with more depth. She said that I should give full play to my strengths and strengths, so she always persuaded me to play those roles that have nothing to do with beauty."

"When she came to participate in this show, she also accommodated me and took care of me everywhere."

Wu Yingxue frowned when she heard this.

Hu Sheng completely melted into the original memory and feelings of the original body.
She sighed a long time, and said with regret and loss, "I used to really think that she was good for me, but that day she received the heaviest task, but she had to After she came to help me pull weeds and was rejected by me, she still failed to complete her task. I thought at the time, fortunately I didn't ask her to help, otherwise the audience would blame me for not completing the task."

"I subconsciously thought that way at the time, but then the more I thought about it, the more I felt something was wrong."

"I just realized that every time I'm with her, every time I'm helped by her, no matter whose problem it is, it seems that I'm the one who gets scolded in the end, as if it's all because of my drag."

Hu Sheng asked Wu Yingxue, "Did you know that she was nominated for Best Supporting Actress in the White Moon Awards this year?"

Wu Yingxue nodded, "I have a little impression, but it seems that Wang Ziyi won the prize in the end, right?"

Hu Sheng nodded, "I comforted her at the time. If she didn't get it this time, she will just work harder next time. She even told me with envy that if she was as beautiful as me, she wouldn't have to work hard to practice acting."