Chapter 24.Bad thoughts 👹

"Sorry, I won't do this."
After listening to Ren Jian's plan, Yan Jingjing refused indifferently.

Ren Jian's expression was stunned,
"Why not do it? For us, this is a good time for revenge."

"It's a good time for you...to take revenge!"
Yan Jingjing smiled, raised her hand and poured herself a cup of coffee slowly,

"Why should I take revenge? Although I have fewer endorsements and roles now, I relied on Hu Sheng before. I've also made a lot of money, even if I go back to my hometown and buy two houses for rent, I can at least have enough food and drink."

"Why should I take the risk of breaking the law to help you?"
Yan Jingjing picked up her coffee and glanced at Ren Jian lightly, "En?"

"Because I'm not reconciled." Ren Jian looked at her with a smile, with an imperceptible hint of madness in her eyes,
"Is your ambition just to go back to your hometown and be a charter woman? You pull Hu Sheng to hype, and step on her to set up a person." ,

" Practicing lines and acting crazily in a place where others can't see, is it just to not worry about eating and drinking?"

Yan Jingjing tightened her hand holding the coffee, and the corners of her mouth curled up unconsciously.

"Dream, for people like us who have no beauty and no background, is really a naive and pitiful word, don't you think so?"
Ren Jian slightly bullied her with her upper body, looking directly into Yan Jingjing's eyes,
"Do you think you Are you really willing?"

Yan Jingjing's hand holding the coffee cup couldn't help shaking, the hot coffee overflowed and dripped on her lap, but Yan Jingjing seemed unconscious.

She looked straight into Ren Jian's eyes, "Get lost!"

Ren Jian was stunned,
"What did you say?"

"Get out!" Yan Jingjing sneered, but the muscles on her face twitched unnaturally,
"Since you know what I want, you shouldn't have made this condition with me. Everything you want me to do will ruin my life. changed my dreams, and even my life."

"I can be knocked down, or I can fall back to the original point, but I can't be destroyed!"

Ren Jian was frightened by Yan Jingjing's eyes, and retreated subconsciously.

"Think about it again. What Hu Sheng could give you back then, I can give you now, can't I? Risks and dreams, you should think about how to choose." Ren Jian stood up with her bag in her hand,
"Mr. There are a lot of good resources here."

Yan Jingjing looked at her gloved hands ironically,
"Looking at you, you should have really benefited a lot."

"Stubborn!" Ren Jian gave her a hard look, then turned and left.

"Heh~" Ren Jian slammed the door hard, and Yan Jingjing lowered her head and sneered,
"If you use me as a gunman, it depends on whether you have the ability!"

She was not reconciled, but she didn't go to the point of killing Hu Sheng.

not to mention......

The corners of Yan Jingjing's lips curled slightly, she didn't know what she was thinking, her expression seemed to be very smug, she was stunned for a while, and then she took out her mobile phone and made a call.

"Eh? It's Yan Jingjing!"
Hu Sheng looked at the flashing name on the screen, and looked at Zhou Guanghong who was facing her suspiciously.

This was the first time Yan Jingjing contacted her after returning from recording the show, which was quite unexpected.