Chapter 20.Liuliu Dashun ✱

In order to keep the program popular when the TV station shows the edited version, the camera installed in the guest room where the flying guests live will not be broadcast live.

It will only appear as an Easter egg in the feature film after the edited version starts broadcasting.

  So what happened here just now was not broadcast live, unless the program team edited it, otherwise no audience would know.

  Mo Ya probably knew this too,
so she dared to throw the keychain under the bed.

Moreover, she judges others by herself, and selfishly thinks that it's just a show, people like Guo Keyao don't clean the room so meticulously, who knows that they even have to clean under the bed.

  Guo Keyao quietly put the keychain in her room without alarming anyone.

  Mo Ya, who had no idea that she had been exposed, was still lazily lying in the first-class cabin of the plane, listening to the assistant reporting the upcoming itinerary.

  "At eight o'clock tonight, a live broadcast will be arranged. The target is Brother A, who has been very popular on the Internet recently..."

  Mo Ya curled her lips arrogantly, "Internet celebrity?"

  The assistant nodded cautiously, "Yes Internet celebrities, but they are very well-known recently, and they are fashionistas who have become popular in the circle, and they have a strong ability to carry goods." "

  Heh~" Mo Ya closed her eyes and sneered.

  The assistant gritted his teeth and continued, "Sister Ya, you will have a ten-minute connection with Brother A to talk about some recent topics in the fashion circle. At that time, you will also need to advertise for the new endorsement. We have already talked with Brother A The communication over there has been completed, and when the time comes, Sister Ya, you just need to follow the lines given."

  Mo Ya closed her eyes for a while before saying lightly, "Put it there, I will read it when I have time."

  Knowing her well The personal assistant was a little worried, "But Sister Li said..."

  "Sister Li will pay you or I will pay you? To be my assistant, you just need to listen to me, understand?" Mo Ya looked up at the little girl. The assistant's sharp eyes forced her to nod and agree, "I see."

  Only then did Mo Ya give her a satisfied look, then closed her eyes and lay back.

  The little assistant was so anxious that she almost didn't cry.

  The sister Li they were talking about was Li Xin, Mo Ya's agent, and she was also a very strong person, and Mo Ya's character was also sharp. The little assistant was caught in the middle of them and was often in a dilemma. She wanted to resign more than once, but she has just graduated, in order not to burden the family, and needs this job very much, so she can only take care of it carefully every day.

  But the only good thing is that Moya usually still prepares for work.

  For example,
in the movie she made with Guo Hengyi and Yan Shu, she would read the script and memorize the lines every day, and she would execute it carefully when acting.
The performance is also considered ineffective.

  But the disadvantage is that her preparations are carried out according to the importance of the work estimated in her mind.

  For example, when she participated in the variety show of "Life Direct", probably because it was just a variety show, she seemed not so interested, and she didn't even know what the show was about.