Chapter 7.Happy mood 😁😄

Yan Jingjing would also look at the situation, knowing that because Hu Sheng's straw weaving would allow them to exchange more meat, other people would probably protect her at this time, so she didn't plan to expose her right now, and just let the matter go.

In my heart, I plan to make a fuss about it when the time is ripe.

Guo Keyao happily accompanied Hu Sheng to find a lot of grass to weave, and met a very decadent boy trio on the way.

"Did you get three chicks?"
The boy trio expressed envy when they saw that they had gained a lot.

But they didn't gain anything at all, Ji Ding raised the cage in his hand, "We also got a chick, although we still can't get a catty of meat, but it's coming soon."

Isn't it fast? There are three in total!

"What are you doing pulling so much grass?" Zhang Chongjian noticed that Guo Keyao and the others each had a lot of grass in their hands.

Guo Keyao flaunted the grass in her hand, "This is our treasure for chickens and ducks."

"You exchange grass for chickens and ducks?" The boy trio looked at them with a look of "you're not talking about me", and didn't believe what Guo Keyao said was true.

"Ah, that's not right." Guo Keyao smiled and pushed Hu Sheng to the front, "This is our treasure."

Hu Sheng stepped forward with special cooperation, raised her head proudly, and looked at the trio of boys with blank faces on the opposite side pretending to be profound, but couldn't help but break her skills in an instant with pride, "Hee hee..."

"I'm amazing."
Hu Sheng said with a smile, so cute.

Guo Keyao followed suit and nodded, "Super powerful."

The proud looks of the two girls seemed to be much cuter, causing the barrage to howl.

After Guo Keyao excitedly talked about what happened just now, the trio of boys happily joined the ranks of pulling weeds together.
Ji Ding even stopped Hu Sheng when he was pulling weeds, and even took the extra weeds in her hands.
He snatched all the grass and took it in his hand, "You can just weave it, and of course we will do the weeding."

Tangtang looked at the emperor with a very attentive look.

It was getting late, and the director team stipulated that the activity of changing chickens and ducklings would only be carried out before dinner today, and it would be invalid after that. Everyone was still waiting to change a little more and go back to make dinner.

So the others were in charge of weeding, and Hu Sheng was in charge of weaving. When she found the next villager, Hu Sheng already had a lot of straw weaving from chickens, ducks and rabbits.

Hu Sheng's straw weaving is still very popular in these villagers' homes, especially those with children. Even if some parents are not willing to change it at first, they will change the straw weaving of one or two small animals for the joy of their children.

In this way, within a short while, Hu Sheng and her party almost had a cage in their hands, and there were not a few chickens and ducks in each cage.

At this time, the sky had completely darkened, and they had been busy all day, and they couldn't get out at noon. After a good meal, everyone wanted to go back and change to some pork.

"I figured it out, the chickens and ducks we have are enough to exchange for ten catties of pork, and if we save a little bit, we can eat for several days." Guo Keyao said happily, and the others were also full of joy.