Chapter 92. Everything differen

When Hu Sheng opened the door, the barrage suddenly increased.

From the screen, it can be seen that Hu Sheng opened the door without makeup.

This screen has become a carnival of Yangou.

Later, the shot of Hu Sheng introducing her home is also particularly eye-catching.

The beach swept by the camera is very obvious.

Looking at it from this angle,
it is obvious that the location of Hu Sheng's house is closer to the sea than the location of Mo Ya's house before.

And Hu Sheng's house is also much bigger than Mo Ya's house,
and the decoration style is also very unique, which makes people's eyes shine.

Some people have already started guessing the address and house price of Hu Sheng's house in the barrage.

"Is Hu Sheng so rich?"

"It's so cool to live in this house!"

"Who knows where this is?"

"I want to see if the real Hu Sheng is really so beautiful."

"Just to put it mildly, I seem to have been here before. It's not just a joke.
Hu Sheng's house is at least tens of millions."

"I have lemons."

"Hehe, it's good to be a female star, to be able to afford such a nice house."

"Is the yin and yang in front of you weird?"

"Damn it, someone said just now that Moya's pillows and the pillows of Hu Sheng's sofa are the sky-high prices, and they can't be bought with money."

"The previous one aroused my curiosity, please popularize science!"

Not to mention the netizens,

even Zhugexin and Wu Zhuchen who were watching TV couldn't help looking at Hu Sheng curiously.

Hu Sheng smiled,

"The house was bought by my family,
and I bought it early, and the housing price was not so expensive at that time."

Zhugexin and Wu Zhuchen nodded,
but they also understood that even if the housing price was not so expensive at that time,
being able to buy such a house in the center of the sea showed that Hu Sheng's family background was indeed extraordinary.

Zhuge Xin didn't pay much attention to it.

After all, she liked Hu Sheng purely because of her appearance, a
nd later became good friends because of similar personalities.

It didn't matter to her whether Hu Sheng had money in his family.

Wu Zhuchen was a little curious,
because the original book didn't mention Hu Sheng's life experience too much.

As a loyal reader of this book, she didn't know that Hu Sheng actually had such a rich family, and she was a serious Bai Fumei.

But this has nothing to do with her.

Although Wu Zhuchen is a bit of a gossip, she can still tell the difference.

Even in her former world, these are just characters in a novel, but the one in front of her now is They are all living people,
and they can no longer be replaced by titles such as paper man or cannon fodder.

And to be honest, she really liked Hu Sheng's beauty and her cute and innocent personality.

She felt that she should have a new understanding of these people who were completely different from what she remembered.