Chapter 19 . Yan Shu

Yan Shu glanced at Mo Ya and said nothing, Hu Sheng thought he was embarrassed to refuse, and kindly helped him out,
"Mo Ya, Yan Shu just said that he can't drink too much coke when singing."

  Hu Sheng's expression was very serious, tender there are a pair of innocent eyes on the beautiful face.

  Mo Ya doesn't like this kind of look very much.

 Even though Hu Sheng didn't have any malice towards her, such look subconsciously always makes her feel a little guilty. 

She pretended to smile heartily,
"Sheng Sheng, Yan Shu should be joking just now."

 Well, actually he..."

  "Say no more."
Yan Shu interrupted Mo Ya coldly, and looked at her impatiently with a frown,
"Can I trouble you to eat quietly?"

  Mo Ya was a little embarrassed for a moment .

  Guo Hengyi shook his head helplessly in his heart, this kid is not a pity, hasn't Mo Ya learned enough lessons in the crew?

  Hu Sheng looked at this and then at that, her dull sixth sense finally realized that there seemed to be something wrong, and she buried her head in her meal.

  After lunch break in the afternoon, Zhang Chongjian and Ji Ding went with Guo Hengyi to continue to get the unfinished sweet potatoes in the morning, and asked Qiao Zhuang and Guo Keyao to take the others to the fish pond to catch fish.

  It is said to be a fish pond, but in fact, the program team has hired a field, and then put a lot of fish in it to raise.

  But catching fish is also quite interesting, as for the taste of fish, after Hu Sheng's skill, that's not to mention.

  You must know that before coming to this show, Qiao Zhuang disliked eating fish the least. He always thought that the fish had too many bones, it was too time-consuming to eat, and it also had a fishy smell.

  But since I ate the fish made by Hu Sheng - it's really delicious.

  "Let me tell you, Sheng Sheng is not only delicious for making fish, but also very good at catching fish." Wu Yingxue was walking and blowing Hu Sheng's rainbow farts to the new guests.

  Hu Sheng walked ahead with her head held high, listening to Wu Yingxue's rainbow fart, she felt happy.

  Yan Shu looked at her small figure and felt his hands itchy.

  "Little girl, I'll compete with you later, whoever catches the most fish can make a request to the other party, will you do it?"

Yan Shu gently tugged on Hu Sheng's braid, and saw that there was no expression on her face.
The uncomfortable expression quietly let out a sigh of relief.

  Hu Sheng only felt her hair being pulled up, she subconsciously turned her head to look at Yan Shu, Yan Shu let go of her hand, and looked at her with a tugging look in the eyes of Guo Keyao and Wu Yingxue who were not afraid of death.

  Hu Sheng frowned,
"But you will definitely lose, so I will take advantage of you too much." "

  Why are you so sure that I will lose?"
Yan Shu snorted coldly,
"I am very good."

 [ End After it's over, my brother is gone again]

  [Cub, why do you think you can't think about it so much? ]

  [Yan Shu is indeed the most capable person I've ever seen, I mourn for you]

  [I don't know whether Yan Shu can catch fish, but I do know that Hu Sheng's one-time catch is accurate, there should be few that can compare Come on. 】