Chapter 9. Carpentry⚒️

More viewers are wondering if Hu Sheng's cooking skills are really that good.
Seeing that Zhang Chongjian and the others are eating like crazy, and the director team wants to exchange meat, they really feel that the direction of the plot is a bit wrong.

["Is that an exaggeration? Hu Sheng's dishes are so delicious?"]

["I also think it's too exaggerated. The guests and the director acted the same as Hu Sheng invited."]

["The dishes made by Hu Sheng look delicious, but have these star directors seen anything? The effect of the show."]

["It feels like it's a bit exaggerated, and it's too hard for the ratings and the popularity of the show."]

["No, no, seeing the food of our family's Zhuangzhuang, I think it should be really delicious, after all, our cub's acting skills are terrible."]

["Friends in the front, I'm also a farmer. Seeing that you have blackened our farm acting skills, I can only say, good black."]

["My Zhuang's acting skills are really bad, and eating is like a routine. It's the first time I discovered that he has a talent for eating and broadcasting. It made me hungry."]

["Our family, Yaoyao, even ate so much braised pork, how could she be pretending! Daughter, do you still remember that you are a female artist who needs to maintain her figure?"]

["Agreed, my Yao eating these pieces of braised pork makes me tremble with fear, but she never eats fatty meat."]

["I see that everyone is eating very happily, and it doesn't feel like it's just pretending."]

["No, I'm really hungry, I've already started eating instant noodles."]

The barrage in the live broadcast room was noisy, and several guests in the camera were still inhaling like a storm. In the end, they didn't even let go of the braised pork juice.

Each of them shared a little bibimbap, and everyone's stomachs were about to bulge after eating.
, as a comedian, Zhang Chongjian, who does not need body management, even lay down on the chair with a big belly, "Oh, no, I'm full, I'm too full."

He also asked the program group for stomach and digestion tablets.

Hu Sheng looked at everyone with a smile, feeling quite satisfied in her heart. As a chef, the greatest compliment from diners is to empty all the food.

When she was a fairy in the past, she liked to cook some delicacies for the elders and some juniors when she had nothing to do. Seeing that everyone was eating happily, she was very satisfied.

Among these people, Yan Jingjing doesn't eat much. The food made by Hu Sheng is really delicious, so delicious that it will make people addicted, but the last trace of rationality in her mind makes Yan Jingjing think of this every time she takes a bite. It was Hu Sheng's cooking, and the supreme delicacy in her mouth turned into a knife that lingered in her heart.

Beautiful, charming, with a good figure and a good voice, and from a superior family background, Hu Sheng has nothing in hrr body that is not enviable except for her simple to stupid mind and poor acting skills.

She cautiously started out as a walk-on, and climbed up step by step, but Hu Sheng only needs to show her face in front of the camera to become famous in an instant.

She tried her best to establish a good relationship with Hu Sheng, tied her up for hype, and finally got her own place in the circle. But Hu Sheng beside her seemed to remind her all the time that her current status was only because of the title of "Hu Sheng's best friend".

When the reporters interviewed her, the topic that could never be separated from her was Hu Sheng. On the show together, it was Hu Sheng who was more favored by the camera.