Chapter 25. MV📹

Inside the CEO's office on the top floor of Donghuang Entertainment.

"You came here today very positively."

The man in front of Yan Shu leaned on the office chair behind him, with his legs crossed, with a half-smile on his handsome face,

he looked at his younger brother teasingly.

Yan Xu is the second child in the Yan family, and mainly manages the entertainment and cultural industries of the Linkage Group,
and Donghuang Entertainment is the largest of them.

Yan Shu is not only his biological younger brother,
but also Donghuang Entertainment's biggest brand in the music scene.
The two brothers spend a lot of time seeing each other and get along well.

Seriously speaking,
the relationship between the three Yan family brothers is very close,
and there has never been a rivalry among wealthy brothers that outsiders think.

Yan Shu lowered his head and looked at his feet, his right foot unnaturally rolled on the floor,

"Anyway, I'm taking a short vacation recently, so I'll come and see you."

"Oh? Are you sure you just came to see me? Then you don't think you want to know about a certain girl surnamed Hu." Yan Xu put his feet down and leaned forward slightly to look at his younger brother.

"I just feel sorry for her. The brokerage company doesn't seem to care about her, and she was tricked like that by her friends."
Yan Shu seemed to have found a reasonable explanation, and raised his head to look at Yan Xu confidently,

"I'll eat her food anyway."
"It's a few meals, and the craftsmanship is pretty good, so I'll help you out."

Yan Xu nodded understandingly,
"Ah, that's really easy."

"Unfortunately, we were one step too late." Yan Xu said with a look of regret,

"That company has already been acquired, and it has been re-listed under a different name. Your little girl...kid...has also changed her agent."

He put a file folder in front of Yan Shu, "Then brother, I also checked it for you."

Yan Xu looked at his younger brother with pity,
"You should read this information first."

Yan Shu still didn't come back to his senses, he took the file and flipped through it in a daze.

"The Hu family?" Yan Shu looked up at Yan Xu in shock.

Yan Xu nodded, "That's right, it's the Hu family, and it's Hu Houde's own daughter, Hu Heng's own sister, tsk tsk, it's not an exaggeration to say that she is a little princess."

"Although our family has almost no business relationship with the Hu family, we are in the same circle after all. We participate in some banquets and other activities every year, and we can see each other a few times. I knew that there was a little girl in his family. The baby is tight, but it is I didn't expect this little girl to be in the entertainment circle just like you."

"Hey..." Yan Shu sneered, looking at his brother,
"Are you an entertainment company ashamed to say that? What's wrong with the entertainment industry?"

"Oh, it's been maintained." Yan Xu raised his chin gloatingly at him,
"Let's talk about it later."

Yan Shu snorted coldly, lowered his head and continued to read the information. Just after turning over two pages, his face turned cold. He gritted his teeth and spat out a name, "Zhai! Yao! Yang!"

"That's right." Yan Xu clapped his hands, stood up and walked to Yan Shu's side and put his hands on his shoulders, "It's your deadly enemy Di Yaoyang, didn't you expect that? That kid of yours entered the entertainment industry because of him."