Chapter 4. haha 🤣

Although these netizens may not be able to guess Yan Jingjing's real motives,

they can also see that Yan Jingjing's approach is wrong,

but because of Yan Jingjing's hard-working image before, everyone just thinks that she lacks the overall situation and ignores other guests in order to help friends .

Although it is wrong to do it wrongly, it seems to be justifiable.

But for Hu Sheng, because she rejected Yan Jingjing's help, Yan Jingjing's mistakes cannot be imposed on her,
and many people even change their views on her because of this,
thinking that although she was squeamish before, she is still working hard to grow , On the contrary, it seems to fit the meaning of this program better.

While pulling weeds, Hu Sheng felt the power of faith and love began to appear in her body. Although this power was too weak to condense even a drop of beauty water, it was a good start anyway.

As a result,
the audience in the live broadcast room saw that Hu Sheng was getting more and more excited as if she had been beaten with chicken blood, and she hummed a song in a low voice, looking very happy.

Audiences:......

Isn't this kid stupid by pulling weeds?

Different from Hu Sheng's cheerfulness and comfort, Yan Jingjing's side is really in a state of desperation.

The cow that was assigned to her for plowing the field really ran away with a cow in the blink of an eye, just as Hu Sheng said.
And it's the kind that even the owner of the cow can't pull.

The owner of the cow is a simple old farmer. He wiped the sweat from his forehead helplessly, bared his big yellow teeth caused by years of smoking, and smiled at Yan Jingjing, speaking a strong hometown dialect,
"Oh, It's never been like this before, what the hell is going on."

Yan Jingjing endured the twitching forehead, and said softly to the old man, "Old man, you see, I am still in a hurry to plow the fields, can you help me find a way?"

"No problem, just wait for me to rest." The old man is still not in a hurry,

"You have to be patient when dealing with cattle."

Yan Jingjing nodded with a smile on her face, she was about to cry, she regretted that she volunteered for this job.

Originally, she wanted to show off her hard-working spirit,

plus she was well aware of the routines of this kind of show, knowing that the few guests couldn't handle it well,

so in order to avoid danger, the show team would definitely send someone to help.

But she didn't expect that even with the help of the cow owner, she still suffered a lot.

At this time, she really envied Hu Sheng, who confidently said that she didn't know how to do farm work, and was going to pull the weeds.

She just wanted to help out, to do the easy work of pulling weeds, and just push Hu Sheng when she counted the tasks at night.

Anyway, Hu Sheng's delicate image has been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people today.

Although she did not complete the task at that time, it was because of helping a good friend.

The audience and other guests would only transfer this dissatisfaction to Hu Sheng. Instead, she set up a persona to help a good friend.

And Yan Jingjing is even considered okay.

According to Hu Sheng's temperament, as long as she takes the responsibility on herself,