Chapter 13.Choking,farting,stepping on 💩💩💩

Guo Keyao, Yan Jingjing and Wu Yingxue helped put the dishes on the table, and when the rice was finished, Hu Sheng came over triumphantly.

"Hahaha, Yaoyao, I won. The director ate a mouthful of twice-cooked pork and agreed without saying a word. From then on, we will have two catties of pork every day."
Very good.

"Really!" Guo Keyao happily ran over to hold Hu Sheng's hand,
"Sheng Sheng, you are really amazing."

"It's really great." Hu Sheng raised her head and gave herself a thumbs up.

"That's right, you're such a little genius." Ji Ding, who had just returned after hearing that there was meat to eat, boasted loudly, "I heard good news as soon as I came back, Shengsheng, you are awesome!"

Qiao Zhuangding looked at her and gave her a thumbs up, "Excellent."

"Hee hee..." Hu Sheng smiled triumphantly.

Zhang Chongjian walked over with Su Xiang who was still in a daze, "Not bad, good job, give our family Sheng Sheng a credit!"

Yan Jingjing echoed with a supported smile, "Yes, yes, let's eat first."

Wu Yingxue subconsciously glanced at her, feeling something strange.

But she didn't have the heart to think so much.
Seeing Hu Sheng's cute appearance, Wu Yingxue thought about how to be friends with Hu Sheng while avoiding Su Xiang's contradiction. She really likes Little clever her .

But before she could figure out a way, she looked up and saw Su Xiang smiling at Hu Sheng, "Hu Sheng...the dishes you cook are so delicious..."

Wu Yingxue felt her heart was blocked in an instant.

Hu Sheng nodded to Su Xiang politely but bluntly, and didn't want to pay attention to him.
Speaking of which, although Su Xiang looks like a dog, when she was Hu Yaya, she didn't see any good-looking fairies in the mountains and plains.
Well, this Su Xiang is still far behind, and he still wants to trick her, but there is no way!

And so cowardly!

Still pretending to be innocent!

cut!

"That's not true. Our Shengsheng cooks at the level of a first-class chef. You can earn money by participating in this show."
As an elderly person who does not use the Internet, Zhang Chongjian is completely unaware of the undercurrents of several young people.
He is now I like Hu Sheng, and I will not be stingy in complimenting Hu Sheng.

Ji Ding also said with a smile, "That's right, you have had a good time these two days."

Yan Jingjing pursed her lips and smiled, "Shengsheng's craftsmanship is really nothing to say, you can also talk about your favorite dishes, and ask Shengsheng to help you cook them later."

Yan Jingjing was talking about you, but her eyes were only on Su Xiang. It seemed to be a normal way of receiving guests, but her words implied a bit of ambiguity.

Su Xiang also smiled shyly very cooperatively.

At this time, the barrage in the live broadcast room was about to explode.
Those who scolded Hu Sheng, those who scolded Su Xiang, those who felt sorry for Wu Yingxue, and some who scolded Yan Jingjing for meddling, were really busy.

After suffering a few losses, seeing Hu Sheng getting better and better, Yan Jingjing was still a little bit impatient, and she thought she was doing it quietly,
but in fact, as long as she got involved, she would be tricking herself.
The nationalities of Wu Yingxue and Su Xiang are not fake.