Chapter 15.The face on the sheet 😎

"It seems to be Su Xiang's voice."
Wu Yingxue reacted immediately and ran over.

Ji Ding and Qiao Zhuang also followed closely.

Hu Sheng wiped away her tears in doubt, and said to Guo Keyao in a low voice,
"Let's go and have a look too."

Her white and delicate face looked pitiful, which made people feel distressed.

Guo Keyao nodded and helped her up, and the two held hands and walked towards the direction of Su Xiang's voice.

"Ghost, there's a ghost!" Su Xiang shouted in panic while running towards this side.

"What's the matter? What's the matter?"
Ji Ding asked anxiously.
He didn't know what happened tonight.
Why did things happen one after another?

"There are... there are ghosts... there are ghosts..." Su Xiang was supported by Wu Yingxue, his handsome face turned pale, his legs were so frightened, his fingers tremblingly pointed in the direction of the toilet,Said out of breath .

Hu Sheng blinked in confusion, then looked in the direction of the toilet with a guilty conscience, didn't she?

It seems that when she complained about Su Xiang before, the last sentence was to tell him to go to hell? Is it possible that even this sentence has come true? But are there really ghosts in this world? Could there be fairies too?

Hu Sheng was thinking wildly, and Ji Ding came back from the toilet to check the situation with a helpless face, "It's not a ghost, but I don't know which neighbor's quilt was blown out by the wind, and I just saw it from the window of the toilet. Faces printed on the sheets."

Speaking of which, Ji Ding turned around and looked at Qiao Zhuang,
"By the way, I guess still your fan, the face on the sheet is yours."
He is very handsome in a white shirt, and he still has a sleeping face.
{🤣🤣}

Qiao Zhuang : ...

Guo Keyao looked at Su Xiang, whose face turned pale from fright, with slight contempt in her eyes.

Wu Yingxue was holding Su Xiang with a worried face at first, but now she wants to let go, she doesn't want to admit that she really feels that Su Xiang is so weak in her heart.

Only Hu Sheng was still meditating out of the situation, it turned out to be a sheet, so there really are no ghosts in this world? Hu Sheng felt a little regretful.

Thinking about it again, Su Xiang was actually frightened by the sheets, how weak he is! despise! Hu Sheng squinted her eyes and looked at him. Apart from feeling a bit guilty just now, I have no sense of being the culprit at all!

Su Xiang seemed to be quite frightened, and it took him a long time to realize what Ji Ding said.
Slowly, he realized his predicament. Thinking that this was still a live broadcast, Su Xiang wished he could, It was better to be stunned and fainted just now than to be seen by so many people now.

Even Wu Yingxue, who was supporting him, had an indescribable expression on her face. Although he had always wanted to break up the CP with Wu Yingxue and develop independently, but being rejected by the people who liked him for so many years, Su Xiang suddenly felt a little unacceptable.

The passers-by and audience on the bullet screen almost burst out laughing.

["Hahahaha, this is too oolong, Su Xiang was frightened into such a bird, it's just a bed sheet???"]

["Ji Ding's helpless expression is simply amazing."]

["Have you noticed that Wu Yingxue's expression has changed, she seems to be a bit disgusted hahahahahahaha?"]