Beginning from the very Beginning

After the death of his first wife, Naira, Kartik finds Sirat making way in his life and heart

After the death of his first wife, Naira, Kartik finds Sirat making way in his life and heart . They both begin their story with some people supporting them and some hating Sirat.

Time flies and they welcome their little princess, Aarohi.

Growing up Aarohi realises that some people in the family don't like her mother and often insult her. Though her mother stays silent while facing these insults, she finds it hard to do the same and questions the elders. 

Elders however think that she is being rebellious and blames the behavior on her bloodline which is dirty (according to them).

As time passes Aarohi feels suffocated to live in a family where every time she says something she is deemed to be wrong but no-one tells her where she is wrong. When she tries to stand up for her mother, her mother scolds her and tells her to respect elders. However all this can't be registered in little Aarohi's mind. 

One day, after listening to some gossips , Aarohi finally comes to now why her family detests her mother. She realises she is different from her siblings. All kind insecurities make home in her little mind. She feels that she is unwanted in the family.

She distance herself from her siblings, her parents and the whole family.

Though no one takes much notice of it as they believe she is going through rebellious phase.

Her father however tries to talk to her and realises that his daughter has been feeling lonely in this big family. 

He decides to spend some time with his daughter and make her understand things which she has been interpreting wrongly . However, he has to leave the city urgently for some business purposes and this delays his plans.

While Kartik was away, Sirat goes to a temple near the Goenka mansion and Aarohi follows her. Here, Akshara gets a nightmare and starts searching for her mom and gets to know that she is at the temple. Akshara also goes there and seeing both the kids downstairs and Akshara's pale complexion, Sirat rushes down the stairs and ends up missing steps and falling down.

Both the kids rush to their mother and shouts for help but by the time they reach hospital, Sirat's condition worsens and the doctors claim that there are very less chances of her surviving due to heavy injuries on the head. While on operation table, Sirat takes her last breath.

________________________________________________________________________________

For those who find it weird to read a story with no dialogues, don't worry after 1-2 chapters the actual story will start which will have dialogues. this is just a preview.

Topic of discussion: 

I find this whole Kairat story so unnecessary  like what was the need of killing a character then bringing the same actress to play another character and killing that character too...

was there some backstory regarding this?? (I got no idea about this)

or is it just that there is some rule in Goenka family that you have to get married twice or else you will be sent to USA...hehehe

(in case someone doesn't know about the show , except for Akhilesh(and Mimi) all other members of Goenka family have been married twice and Akhilesh lives in US with his family(currently).)

Anyways, share your views about Kairat storyline.