Topper meets Topper!

It was finally the time for school to start. Students packed their school supplies, ironed their uniforms and everyone was ready for school.

Aarohi and her friends were also very excited. Aaru and Aaru {(Aarohi&Aarvi)(while talking to each other, they both realised that their nicknames were same)} were in the same class whereas Pari was in a different class.

After the classes were over, Aarvi wanted Aarohi to meet her brother who is supposedly in same class as Pari. However, Aarohi remembers their past conversation and denies to meet him.

Aarvi: Come on Aaru baby, I was just kidding. Plus my brother isn't the type who is intersted in date and all, so it's really safe to meet him.

Aarohi: OK fine, but not now Aaru. We will meet him some other day. Don't you remember, teacher recommended us some books? So we have to go and purchase them.

Let's do this now, we will meet your brother later.

Aarvi: Ok.

Aarohi and Aarvi returns to the hostel. After a while, Pari also comes back, they ask her if she also wants to go.

Later, the three of them go to nearby market to buy the books.

Pari: Oh yes! Guys there is this hottie in my class. God! the girls were going crazy over him.  And you know what looks are not all. My man is a topper. He doesn't accept below 95%.

Aarohi: How is this guy yours? You are dating? On the very first day?

Aarvi: Wow! That's some unworldy skills.

Pari: Seriously you both! I was just saying. Everyone in class wants to get close to him but he doesn't really talk to anyone. He only said a few sentences to the boy who is also a topper.

Don't know what topper group they are planning to create.

Aarvi: (whispers to Aarohi) You want to bet that he will be my brother or not?

Aarohi: I thought you don't like your brother. But seems like you are his biggest fangirl.

Aarvi: Eeek!

Pari: Are you two even listening to me?

Aarohi: Of course we are listening to you. But what's the problem? I mean that's how you get to know people. Those toppers will have more commom topics to discuss so it's easier for them to get together well.

Aarvi: Eaxctly!

Pari: Ok, I guess it's true. Coming from another pair of toppers increases the credibility of the sentence.

Aarvi: Oh my goodness! Now stop being overdramatic and tell me the name of that boy.

Pari: Ohhh, you are also intersted in him.

Aarohi laughs.

Aarvi: You! Just say the name.

Pari: Aryaman Singh Chauhan

 Aarvi: (scoffs) See, I told you.

Pari: What's it?

Aarohi: That's her brother.

Pari: What??

They all had some coversations along the way and came back to hostel.

Days flies by. On Aarvi's constant whinnings, Aarohi finally agrees to meet her brother face-to-face.

Aaryaman: Oh, the Science topper. Hi!

Aarohi: Hello, the Commerce topper.

Aarvi: Aaru, he is my brother. Aaryaman.

Aaryaman: My dear sister, have you finally lost your brain? Why are you talking to yourself?

Aarohi: She isn't talking to herself. She is talking to me.

Aarvi: Yes, I am taking to my Aaru, Aarohi.

Aaryaman: Oh so you both are friends with same name. 

After some more chit-chat they went back to their work.

Aarohi experienced a whole different life within a year in this school.

During vacations she went back to Udaipur and spent some time with her family. 

Mimi was getting younger as day passes. Bade papa seemed to be more happier than usual, the reason for which is unclear. Badi Maa was running here and there cooking her favourite food.

Kairav Bhaiya started his own business which was earning verywell. Akshu had also started her formal training under a guru. She was all set to be a great singer. 

After spending a happy time with her family, Aarohi came back to Jodhpur. 

Now she is in 12 standard. The school decided that there will be no winter vacations for 12th students. However, they would still have summer vacations.

Aarohi was sad to know that she won't be able to meet her family in winters. 

Time flew by. It was now time for summer vacation which was also the last vacation of the session for 12th students. 

Aarohi was packing her bags with her friends when she realised she was yet to inform her family about her arrival.

She called Kairav but his phone was not reachable so she called Badi maa.

Badi maa picked up the call.

Manish: Hello

Aarohi: Bade papa?

Manish : Oh Aarohi. Haan vo tumhari badi maa thodi busy h toh maine phn utha liya. Kuch kaam tha?

Aarohi thinks that she should give a surprise visit this time.

Aarohi: Nahi maine toh aise hi phn kiya. Aap sab theek h ?  

MAnish: Haan hum sab theek h tu bta?

Aarohi : Main bhi achi hoon. Bade papa ye shor kaisa h? Aap log kahin bahar ho?

Manish : Haan vo Akshu ka ek competition h toh hm uske saath Mumbai aaye h.

Aarohi: Oh meri taraf se Akshu ko all the best bolna. Vaise aap log kab tak vapas aaoge?

Manish: Ye competition ek mahina chalega toh hm uske baad hi aayenge.

Aarohi: Kya??? Toh business or ghr ka kya?

Manish: Ghr ka kya? Helpers h vo khayal rakhenge. Aur business, Agr koi urgent kaam aajaye toh Kairav handle kar leta h vahan jaa kr. Vrna m yahin se sab handle kr rha hoon. 

Aarohi:Ohh. Theek h

Manish : Tujhe kuch kaam tha? Tu ghr aa rhi h? Toh ek kaam kr tu bhi Mumbai hi aaja. Sab yahn Akshu ki performance dekhenge.

Aarohi: Nahi bade papa. Maine ye btane ke liye phn kiya tha ki kyonki ab m 12th m hoon toh school ne vacations m extra classes rkhe h toh m nhi aa paungi.

Manish : Acha koi baat nhi. Abhi m chlta hoon Akshu ki performance start hone vaali h.

Aarohi: Ok b...

Phone call was cut.

Aarohi sits on her bed.

________________________________________________________________________________

What are thoughts going on in Aarohi's brain.

Will this again cause a rift between the family?

How will the vacations end?

One last chapter regarding vacation, her final exams and NEET remains.

Then college life starts.