Mirage

Aarohi was going to the hospital for her internship.

Manish: I have found a boy for Aarohi. They are coming here today.

Mimi: Aarohi, take a leave from work.

Swarna: I'll do the preparations.

Without getting a chance to speak, all the decisions were made on behalf of Aarohi.

She was sitting here, marrying a man, unknown to her, as per her bade papa's wish ...orders.

She hates it, she hates everything.

Things are going the way she never wanted them to.

Her new family......it wasn't really a family.

Gradually, she was losing herself because of them.

She found the only thing which could make her happy, a baby, her own baby, in her womb.

But God hates her being happy. He snatched her happiness, her child, a life, away.

She couldn't take it anymore.

She has had enough of it.

If destiny is hell bent to make her life a hell, then she will reach hell.

She decided to end her life.......

She was drowning in water, her breaths were uneven, she felt her heart stop beating.

Aarohi: Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 

After Kairav & Ayansh took Goenkas to the back garden, Aaryaman along with Alka and Surya came there.

The rest of the family was looking after guests and making sure that no hindrance was caused in the joyous atmosphere due to someone's sudden arrival.

Surya: I don't think there's anything to discuss. You guys should just leave.

Alka: I agree.

Manish: We can't.... She is our granddaughter....

Aaryaman: Do you think she wants to see you? For a while, let's assume she is okay with your presence, but would you guys be okay with Surya uncle and Ambika aunty performing all the rituals. I am sure you won't be; you will again stand up claiming that she is your granddaughter, and you should be the one performing those rituals, won't you? In short, if you can be as involved as the decoration on this wall then you can stay or else leave.

Akshara: What does that mean?

Aaryaman: Invisible to everyone but still existing.

Aaryaman leaves from there.

He was worried, worried for his Rooh.

What if she heard these people, what if she is stressed.

He was near Aarohi's room when he heard her screaming.

He ran towards her room.

Aarohi was sitting there, sweating and breathing heavily.

Her eyes held fear.

Maan rushed to her side and cupped her face.

Maan: Ruhi, Rooh, baby look at me. What's wrong?