Proposal

Aarohi runs towards Aaryaman and hugs him. Out of nowhere Aaryaman pulls out a bracelet and a bouquet of flowers. 

Aaryaman: Ruhi, I told you, I will be worthy of you someday and make you mine. Today is the day. I know I still have a lot of improvements to make but I am confident that I can give you a happy, stable and peaceful life. I have already met your family...guess what??..........They agreed. Now all I need is the permission of the most important person.

Aarohi looks at Aaryaman with teary eyes. She smiles

Aaryaman: Miss Aarohi Goenka, will you be my Mrs Chauhan? Will you be Mrs Aarohi Aaryaman Chauhan? Will you make me your Mr Aaryaman Aarohi Goenka? 

Aarohi starts crying. This was one of the very few times she ever cried in front of someone.

Aaryaman: Ruhi, your tears are way too precious. If you are happy then hug me or kiss me. Why are you crying?

Aarohi laughs and hugs him.

Aaryaman: Ruhi?

Aarohi: Hmm?

Aaryaman: Baby, you need to answer the questions?

Aarohi: I don't want answer, Mr Aaryaman Aarohi Goenka.

Aaryaman laughs and picks up Aarohi and swirls her in his arms. Aarohi giggles.

Aaryaman puts Aarohi down and help her wear the bracelet.

Aaryaman: This bracelet is a the witness of this oath, I will always keep you happy and safe. If one day you feel slightest bit of uncomfort or fear for being with me, I will gladly take any punishment you want to give me. I am all yours, you can do all you want with me. In return, just be with me, for a lifetime. 

Aarohi: First of all, you have always been worthy of me. If you are not, then no one is. And it's not just you who is mine. I am also yours. So, don't plead me to stay, ask me to stay. That's your right.

Aaryaman smiles and again hugs Aarohi.

Aarohi: But I am quite surprised, how did you manage to convince everyone. 

Aaryaman: All thanks to my love for you and my brother-in-law.

Ohh, one more thing. Our roka ceremony is scheduled to be held soon. And wedding after I am settled here. So now my to-be-fiancee, get ready. I am all ready to take you to my world, for a lifetime. 

Aarohi: Why a lifetime?

Aaryaman: Why? You want a second marriage!!?

Aarohi: You idiot! I meant to say that it should be seven lifetimes.

Aaryaman: (whispers in her ear)  Vo main Agni ko sakshi mankar kahunga. 

Aarohi blushes. 

The two of them have a romantic date and went back home.

Next day, everyone was busy preparing for pandit ji's arrival. 

Chauhans came over at Goenka mansion. Everyone was discussing about the wedding rituals.

Just then pandit ji came.

Mimi: Namaste pandit ji, come and sit.

Swarna: Pandit ji hmare bachon ke roke ke liye koi subh muhurat dekhiya na.

Pandit ji: Ji jarrur.

Alka: Pandit ji ye lijiye, bachon ki kundali.

Pandit ji takes their kundali.

Pandit ji: Dono bachon ki kundali m koi dosh nahi h balki inke toh itne gun milte h ki mano dono ek dusre ke liye hi bane ho. Roke ke liye kal ka or 25 din baad ka muhurat sabse subh rahega. 

Aarohi and Aaryaman look at each other and share a smile.

Arjun: Toh kl final?

Mimi: Are pr ek din m sab taiyariyan kaise hongi.

Manish: Maa aap chinta mat kijiye. Sab ho jayega, hum sambhal lenge. 25 din baad thoda door ho jayega. Aaryaman ko vapas bhi toh jaana h kuch hi dino m.

Everyone is shocked. Everyone knew that Manish has been reluctant about the wedding since the beginning, so, they are shocked to hear this from him.

Mimi: Ye bhi h. Thik h toh kal Roka hoga. 

Everyone gets busy with the prepration as there was very less time.

Sweets were ordered, decoration was completed, close friends and relatives were invited.

All the youngsters decided to give the responsibility of buying dresses for everyone to the new couple. 

Aaryaman and Aarohi got ready and went out to buy dresses for everyone the same day. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ruhi-Maan having a shopping date?

How will the roka ceremony end? 

Find out in the next chapter.

Stay tuned!

Topic of Discussion:  

So, I watched a recent episode of YRKKH. They killed Abhinav!!

I kind of expected it, like we all know they have to reunite Abhira at the end. But still, this whole storyline is just so weird. How are they even supposed to be together again and love each other after all this. 

Rahiman dhaga prem ka mat tohdo chatkaye| 

Toote so fir na jude, jude gaanth pad jaye||

So, now Abhira's pyaar ka dhaaga is no longer a dhaga, it's just knots.

But I want to see what kind of ending will they give to Aarohi. Neil can't come to life (but who knows 'itv twists'). And they can't (they shouldn't, never in their wildest dreams) turn Aarohi into a negative character. After leap Aarohi is just soooo good. If they made her a villain again then this ...( I don't have words)

Quite unexpected, but are there any chances of them showing a new character who loves Aarohi and Ruhi for who they are, for their existence and not for their family, parents or whatever. Ruhi having someone who will be her papa. Aarohi having someone to rely on, a shoulder to cry on.

Anyways, share your thoughts regarding all this. 

I have another topic but that's not related to story. Will share it tomorrow.

Bye bye