Beauty of Nature

They reach the temple area around 10:00 AM and start going up the hill. 

Mimi organised a pooja for everyone.

The youngsters planned to sit for the main part and later explore the hills while elders sat for paath (पाठ ).

Near the entrance of temple, they met Ayaansh.

(Ayaansh who?

Don't tell me you forgot this handsome boy

Don't tell me you forgot this handsome boy. )

Ayansh: Hey, guys! Namaste, Uncle, Aunty, Dadi ji.

Aarohi: Bhai, you are really here!!? 

Ayansh: Of course. I promised you, so how could I possibly not be here?

Ayansh goes forward and hugs Aarohi and then Aaryaman.

Ayansh: Well, congratulations. I couldn't come yesterday, sorry for that.

Aaryaman: No need to be sorry bro and thanks.

Ayansh: Hi Miss Ravi.

Aarvi: You! Guys, shouldn't we go inside.

Aarvi went ahead after saying this leaving a laughing Maan and Ruhi behind. 

Ayansh touch all the elders feet and take blessings from them. Later, they enter the temple.

While they were standing in front of the idols, Pandit ji came and draped a red chunri over the couples. 

Mimi: Pandit ji, in naye jodon ko bhi aashirvaad dijiye.

Pandit ji: Avashya.

Pandit ji drapes the red chunri on Abhi-Akshu and Maan-Ruhi. 

While they were going to place where pooja was supposed to be held, the chunri on Maan and Ruhi fly away. 

Mimi: Hey bhagwan! Ye kya hogya.

Swarna: Maaji, acha shagun hua h. Vo dekhiye.

The chunri that flew away was now on the heads of Aarvi and Ayansh.

Both were struggling to remove the chunri from their heads but were getting even more tangled.

Mimi: Arey waah! Ye toh bahut acha shagun h. Arey bachon aisa mat karo. 

Mimi goes forward and calm Aarvi and Ayansh who were on the verge of tearing the chunri due to their struggle. 

Mimi: Shaant ho jao tum dono.