Truth Revealed!!!

Akshara calls Abhimanyu and they decide to meet at a cafe after 2 hours.

After two hours:

Abhimanyu: Akshu, what's wrong? Is everything ok?

Akshara: Abhi, I want to tell you something? I know it will be very shocking for you but please be calm and listen to me till the end ok?

Abhimanyu: Akshu, you are scaring me? Is it so serious?

Akshara: It is. Actually ....look at it yourself.

Akshara shows the DNA Report to Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu: Akshu, what type of prank is this. It's not funny at all.

Akshara: Abhi, it's not a prank. You also know that.

Abhimanyu: How it this even possible? Aarohi...she knows it right? That's why she asked me all those questions.

Akshara: Hmm....she accidently saw it on the students' visit day and sent your samples for proper testing to confirm her doubt.

Abhimanyu: I need to talk to someone about this. I will call maa..

Akshara: Abhi, she might not tell you about it. I mean they didn't tell anything for 26 years so...

Abhimanyu: I know...... I guess calling Tai ji is the best option.

Abhimanyu calls Mahima and tells her about the report. 

Mahima: It's good that you got to know it. Come home, we will finally clarify it all.

Abhimanyu cuts the call.

Abhimanyu: Akshu, taiji was excited and happy to know that I learnt about the reports.

Akshara: We can't know anything like this. You should go home. 

Abhimanyu: Come with me.

Akshara: It won't look good. You go, I will meet you later.

Abhimanyu reaches Birla mansion. Mahima gathered everyone.

Harshvardhan: Bhabi ab toh btaiye kya hua?

Mahima: Harsh, congratulations. Abhimanyu knows. He knows that Manjiri is not his mother.

Manjiri: You.... How could you? How could you tell him? Did you foget about the promise? Did you forget the contract?

Mahima: Manjiri, calm down. Maine use nahi btaya h, use khud pta chl gya.

Abhimanyu: That means it's true. So who is my mother, why did no one ever tell me anything? Can someone explain it to me.

Manjiri: Abhi, kisi ki baat mt sun. Tu mera bacha h, mera beta. Ye sab jhuth bol rhe h.

Harsh: Enough Manjiri! Itne saalon baad, I finally got the chance to tell my son the truth. Please don't spoil it anymore. Itne time tumne mere bete ko andhere m rakha h ab bas aur nhi.

Manjiri looks at Harsh and before she can say anything Abhimanyu again shouts at everyone to tell him the truth.

Harsh: Abhimanyu, tum mere bete ho, mere aur meri wife ke bete, Dr Harshvardhan Birla aur Dr Avni Birla ke bete.

Abhimanyu: Avni Birla.

Mahima: Haan Avni Birla. Abhimanyu tumhe yaad h meri behan, Dr Avni Rathore, jiske liye hmne hospital m puja rakhi thi aur vo puja maine tumhare hathon se krwai thi. Vhi Avni Rathore tumhari maa h, Harsh ki pehli patni.