Listen!!

Okk so will publish the update later. 

I recently got to know that the new generation of YRKKH has started.

So, I watched all the new episodes and the ending episodes of the previous generation and OHH GOD!!

I knew it...Like I somewhere expected them to kill Aarohi but what the hell was this storyline.

Akshara taking blame, leaving home, Abhimanyu following her and then...they killed Abhimanyu and Abhir.

Like what!!!

They just killed everyone.....

And were Abhimanyu and Akshara not supposed to be the main character??

Like fine they want to show Abhinav and Akshara's daughter as the main lead...

No wait how is that even fine...

Whatever they should have atleast kept Abhir alive.

In Gen 2, Naksh had his own story, in Gen 3, Kairav was kinda sidelined and in Gen 4 they directly killed Abhir! What the hell!

And fine.

Let it all go.

They are going to show Ruhi as a negative character!!??

No way!!

I mean ........

In Gen 1, Naira was shown, people knew her character so her as a lead in Gen 2 was great.

In Gen 2, people knew Akshara as Kaira's daughter, the fans had issues with Sirat, Aarohi and all that, so Akshara as a lead in Gen 3 was OK.

But in Gen 3, people only knew Ruhi and Abhir plus everyone loved Ruhi. Abhira wasn't even born till the end and now she is the lead of Gen 4!

Honestly, I was never a regular viewer of the show after Kaira's wedding.

But I liked Aarohi because her character was so unexplored that I felt that better stories can be made with such a character. The character had a lot of potential........A stepdaughter, smart, straight-A student, doctor, ambitious, career-oriented, trauma, insecurities, etc.

But that was my opinion and imagination.

However, Ruhi was a good character throughout the show.

Someone so pure, with such pure love, innocent yet strong, emotionally mature and what not.

If they were to turn her into a negative character it would be so damn unfair!

I genuinely think that the new generation won't do well if they keep the same story as the previous gen.

I hope that Ruhi-Rohit will be a couple even better than Neil-Aarohi and they won't face these situations of deaths and all...

Also, I kinda feel that they will kill Akshara soon.

I don't know why but I feel this. 

Well.........anyways........ohhh one more thing, did they show Ruhi's profession??

Is she a doctor or is she handling business??

Ohhh so anyways, will update my story soon...

Do share your thoughts.

Bye bye 

Stay tuned.